+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: Preview Dimension

Soulwalker

Default Preview Dimension

Trion Can we Please get a preview for all the Dimensions cause your website is lacking in the display of an empty dimension can we just CTRL and click on key preview the dimension?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

If you go to the resources thread above you will find good info however riftdecorators.comhave cool video's of empty dimensions and on every shard you will find them empty. Go the "Public All time list" type in the the one you want and generally at bottom of list they are there because they are empty.

I also have Threesprings on Deepwood And Endless Eclipse and Edge of Infinity on PTS empty, a thread floating around somewhere with other dimensions I have. Trion have a great community with many people helping putting out info with them to fill in those gaps you and others are after.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-04-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Ascendant

you can visit empty ones by visiting the public list, searching for the name of the dimension you want to preview and going to the very bottom of the list. Chances are very good that the people with 0 or 1 points will be an empty, or nearly empty, dimension.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT.

Herp derp me. =[

+ Reply to Thread