+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Hjorn
  • 2 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Hjorn
  • 1 Post By crathert

Thread: Queen's Core Military Academy on Faeblight (Owner:Tannis) Now Open!

Default Queen's Core Military Academy on Faeblight (Owner:Tannis) Now Open!

We'd like to invite you to join our ranks on beautiful Ember Isle. Sanctum too stuffy? Meridian maybe a little too eccentric? Don't like limitations? Neither do we!

Our staff of fully qualified and somewhat morally ambiguous instructors are ready to instruct you in:

Alchemy:
    Planar Studies:
    Weapons and Strategy:
    Advanced Interrogation:
    Theology:
    Medicine:
    Astronomy:

and more!

We have recreational areas ( and ), a full library (), a partially furnished dormitory () -bring your own hookah!, and world-class dining and entertainment in the most beautiful of settings ().

Enroll today! You won't regret it, if you live through it! +1's encouraged but not mandatory. Feel free to steal any ideas that you like. Couldn't take a view from every angle, so exploration is encouraged.

Thank you,

Tannis
    Looking for a casual guild full of helpful, generous, and crazy characters from all over the world? http://ordervigil.enjin.com

Haha what a great idea. I will be sending my kids there to study later in the year.

Very cool dimension. I especially liked those hospital beds!

Oh wow, looks awesome! I'll definitely stop by for a visit!

Default Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to accepting your young ones in next year's enrollment. LOL Who knows what I'll add next? I think, probably, I'll redo the bath area that I took down. Co-ed. Modesty is so out-of-date. Not much item limit left for anything else. And I so badly wanted a theatre/auditorium and law college/tribunal. Hint to devs: more, more, more.
    Looking for a casual guild full of helpful, generous, and crazy characters from all over the world? http://ordervigil.enjin.com

Although I've said it to Tannis many times, I'll say it again here: this dimension is a great piece of work. It has just gotten better and better with every little alteration and addition made.

Much love from Prost!

+ Reply to Thread