• 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Maddori
  • 2 Post By Slipmat
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 4 Post By Tamarama

Thread: Halls of Shaping Lvl 25 Full Tour and Narration

Default Halls of Shaping Lvl 25 Full Tour and Narration

Hello all,

Our Halls of Shaping level 25 dimension is complete now and is filled with green pillars, crystals, huge hanging domes, and themes depicting the fae taking over the dwarven halls of HK. There are also two really cool jumping puzzles, one which is a tad easy and one which is extremely challenging such as the ones you might find in the Hailol Footholds. A lot of the new items can be seen here and the place is really huge if you have not seen it yet.

I want to thank Kiwi over at Riftscene.Com and Riftdreamdimensions.Com for taking the time and using her professional touch to make a complete visual tour with narration and post this up on Riftscene. You can see this video at the following link:

http://www.riftscene.com/dimensions/...evel-25-guild/

I want to thank all the Blood Storm Troopers for putting up with my insistence on completing every single guild quest no matter how long or tedious they were to get to level 25 in the first place and also thank the dimension builders Baradara and Radish for their amazing dedication, time and imagination for working as a team and constructing this awesome dimension. Please have a look at the video and the dimension. Enjoy your rifting and explore the possible in dimensions of Rift!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thanks to the three of you for being so gracious and letting me highlight such a grand story I had so much fun Fae or not RAWR lol!

Congrats to all

Wonderful job, all around!

Blood Storm Troopers' previous guild dimension was one of my favorite all time dimensions. I gotta say, when I heard you all were changing it to upgrade to a lvl 25 dimension, I was saddened. After seeing this masterpiece though, I'm convinced it was worth it. Awesome job!

Congratulations to you all on this work. =)
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Want to hire decorators to go wild in my Guilds level 25 Dimension

They eventually majority voted for Halls of Shaping as well but my Dimensions "skills" go as far as planting Nico in a corner

Nice job on yours and enjoyed the tour

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Want to hire decorators to go wild in my Guilds level 25 Dimension

They eventually majority voted for Halls of Shaping as well but my Dimensions "skills" go as far as planting Nico in a corner

Nice job on yours and enjoyed the tour
    I'll be doing my own guilds in 2 bars time good luck to finding a great crew on EU if I can help you source some fantastic builders on EU I know some already to point your way. It would be great to see EU builders highlighted and it is noticeable many EU don't frequent these forums. Let me know.

PS popped over yesterday to see what one you bought.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-04-2013 at 01:25 PM.

I LOVE your dim! I recommended it in another thread! How did you all come up with the idea about creating these "little Fae people"? You also created some amazing architecture in your dim!

Highly recommend this dimension, if you haven't already visited!!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    How did you all come up with the idea about creating these "little Fae people"?
    I've been creating people in my dimensions since the Storm Legion beta. Unfortunately most of them lived in the Radish Inn and Maze which was destroyed. This is a natural extension of my 'people' journeys.

I love telling little stories in dimensions and so many item spaces finally gave me the room to do it.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread