+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Caelthas
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx

Thread: For Zelda fans

Default For Zelda fans

No, it's not a dimension, but it does come from a discussion we had in here a while back about what music we like to listen to while building. Someone posted Lindsey Stirling in that thread, and I happened to stumble upon this while searching around for more of her music. If you've ever played Ocarina of Time, you'll get the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmMQJMFL_I

This one doesn't have anything to do with her music, but she does do a very good Zelda medley in another video.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    No, it's not a dimension, but it does come from a discussion we had in here a while back about what music we like to listen to while building. Someone posted Lindsey Stirling in that thread, and I happened to stumble upon this while searching around for more of her music. If you've ever played Ocarina of Time, you'll get the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmMQJMFL_I

This one doesn't have anything to do with her music, but she does do a very good Zelda medley in another video.
    Lol... wow.... no joke Z... I was at work last night thinking of two songs I hadn't heard in awhile that I want to listen to while I build this week and I thought "Hmm, I should link 'em on that music thread from awhile back... Then I see you posted this when I get home.. and while Firebolts did link the first Stirling song in that tread, it was I that linked the Skyrim vid... and yep, seen this zelda vid. Great one =p...

And way creepy timing, btw...

Stop riding my train of thought without a ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    Stop riding my train of thought without a ticket...
    The bridge is out! Full steam ahead!

+ Reply to Thread