+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Violetlily
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By firebolts

Thread: New to Dimensions, request visitors and feedback

Soulwalker

Default New to Dimensions, request visitors and feedback

I am pretty new to Rift and dimensions but have fallen in love with it. I have 3 dimensions in DEEPWOOD. But the 3rd one is new and I have not begun work on it yet.

I have one in Sanguine Shores called "MOVIE THEATER" that includes one of the adobe houses, an outdoor lake and movie theatre.
    Only 400 item limit so obviously wish I could have used more items but I really like it.

I have one in Dolcega Valley called PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA. This has a rock garden pond/lake, trellis, lake house with bar and relaxing Roman bath. I build a pizza parlor called SHROOMS simply because I love pizza so much LOL.
    I also included a dock with sailboat and a nightclub. The nightclub has a stage, bar, restroom, and aquarium. I also have an elevated sunbathing area over the pool which is very relaxing.
    I hit my 1000 item limit in a hurry and that was sad because I had more I wanted to include as far as little details go.

I would love it if anyone would visit them and rate and give feedback. Violetlily is my character name.

I love visiting other's dimensions just to get fresh ideas and see the amazing creativity everyone has. You guys have created some real masterpieces!
    I don't have many in game friends yet and haven't had a lot of visitors so I would appreciate it if anyone wants to come take a look at what I've built.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it everyone

---Angie
    (aka Violetlily on Deepwood server)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Violetlily View Post
    I am pretty new to Rift and dimensions but have fallen in love with it. I have 3 dimensions in DEEPWOOD. But the 3rd one is new and I have not begun work on it yet.

I have one in Sanguine Shores called "MOVIE THEATER" that includes one of the adobe houses, an outdoor lake and movie theatre.
    Only 400 item limit so obviously wish I could have used more items but I really like it.

I have one in Dolcega Valley called PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA. This has a rock garden pond/lake, trellis, lake house with bar and relaxing Roman bath. I build a pizza parlor called SHROOMS simply because I love pizza so much LOL.
    I also included a dock with sailboat and a nightclub. The nightclub has a stage, bar, restroom, and aquarium. I also have an elevated sunbathing area over the pool which is very relaxing.
    I hit my 1000 item limit in a hurry and that was sad because I had more I wanted to include as far as little details go.

I would love it if anyone would visit them and rate and give feedback. Violetlily is my character name.

I love visiting other's dimensions just to get fresh ideas and see the amazing creativity everyone has. You guys have created some real masterpieces!
    I don't have many in game friends yet and haven't had a lot of visitors so I would appreciate it if anyone wants to come take a look at what I've built.

---Angie
    Welcome to Rift, and welcome to the addiction...er, dimensions! It's amazing how quickly that item count goes.

Littlefeendish will be sure to drop in and hopefully say hello!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Violetlily View Post

---Angie
    You have most certainly come to the right place! I have made many friends through dimensions and this forum, we all love visiting and having visitors in our dimensions! Any chance you could share some screenshots? I'll make an effort to stop by on my Deepwood tourist

Welcome to the life blood! ^.^ you will never be the same if you become a dimensionerd btw, ;) because once you go dimensionerd you don't go back lol ^-^

Welcome may you find sleep sometime in the weeks to come.

+ Reply to Thread