• 1 Post By Tml
  • 2 Post By Seatin
  • 3 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: theWocky & Seatin check out best weekly on Faeblight NA

Default theWocky & Seatin check out best weekly on Faeblight NA

Last edited by WockyCC; 08-03-2013 at 04:43 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cryomorph View Post
    Is it wrong that I watched it once, but listened twice, just for the accents?

Some great dimensions here!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I know right.

Tml

Thanks for sharing, great vid and gorgeous dimensions.
    Exploits are for the weak.

The start of that video with my voice just bursting out droning on about how cool that dimension is makes me cringe rather hard >.<
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    The start of that video with my voice just bursting out droning on about how cool that dimension is makes me cringe rather hard >.<
    Since it started with *cough* my arena, I was perfectly fine with that, LOL!

Wocky's reaction absolutely made my day.
    Last edited by Feendish; 08-05-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I have been and will continue to be a supportive advocate of Dimensions and most of all those who support them with such awesome video's like this one HOWEVER just so its clear to all persons entering the Grand Master Architect of Arena's 2013 competition. I did not give permission for the great arena featured on this video, I was asked by Seatin beforehand and my answer was no as I strive to ensure the fairest coverage of entries being made. That an Arena entered in this competition was featured in this video in no way effects judging of this competition or discredits the wonderful work of its creator and I hope more people cover positive stories on Dimensions because it only makes our community stronger.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-05-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    I have been and will continue to be a supportive advocate of Dimensions and most of all those who support them with such awesome video's like this one HOWEVER just so its clear to all persons entering the Grand Master Architect of Arena's 2013 competition. I did not give permission for the great arena featured on this video, I was asked by Seatin beforehand and my answer was no as I strive to ensure the fairest coverage of entries being made. That an Arena entered in this competition was featured in this video in no way effects judging of this competition or discredits the wonderful work of its creator and I hope more people cover positive stories on Dimensions because it only makes our community stronger.
    If there are any feelings of unfairness, I can withdraw it from competition, if you'd rather. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to be put out, and for me, the joy was in the building and the memories the building brought back.

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    If there are any feelings of unfairness, I can withdraw it from competition, if you'd rather. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to be put out, and for me, the joy was in the building and the memories the building brought back.
    I cannot control what others think or answer every whisper I get Bara this competition is making my chat box go wild as i also prepare to do my guild dim and get on pts to maybe test new content. You withdrawing from contest is certainly not what I would like to see your entry and this video is great I am just one person and only have so many hours in a day and so I answer every concern in one clean swoop supporting all parties including myself.

It is exciting 2 hot accents indeed and as it gets closer to the 12th I can't stop smiling, grats to all the awesome dims in this video! Faeblight rocks.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-05-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Default Oops!

Oh, I posted this, logged off and forgot about it.

I didn't see the chaos I caused.

Seatin didn't plan for me to record this. I just tagged along and hit record as you can hear, it's just two guys chatting on vent and playing Rift.

Sorry about that.

It wasn't his decision to record anything or "when" I would release my recording. Had I known there was some sort of NDA, etc.. I would have not posted this.
    Last edited by WockyCC; 08-23-2013 at 12:19 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

All sorted totally new experience for some and no problemo. You & Seatin are awesome. It was a great experience and you sir are a tad late lol

Poke me if you're around on a livestream so I can wave
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-23-2013 at 01:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread