+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Monarrch
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Monarrch
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Moving dimension items. Need help. Bag space.

Default Moving dimension items. Need help. Bag space.

First off let me just say we need a dimension item bag that only holds dimension items with a high capacity. Really high.

Second, I bought a cheap dimension to put extras so items don't take up item limit space in our guild dimension. Problem is that it take forever to move stuff because I can't select a stack of 50 lumber or whatever and move them all out of my bag at once! I have drop one then ctrl d to get the rest of stack out. Is there a way to select an entire stack of itmes and get then out of my bag at once???
    Last edited by Monarrch; 08-02-2013 at 06:25 AM.

To answer your question, no. Items are deposited in dimensions one at a time. For storage, most folks seem to use an alt dimension for easy retrieval. Hope that helps.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    To answer your question, no. Items are deposited in dimensions one at a time. For storage, most folks seem to use an alt dimension for easy retrieval. Hope that helps.
    Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I have a level 1 2 tabbed guild bank for building block stacks I can share with others if we do projects together a dimension bank on this char for the same reasons and a dimension bank on my main only I can see add this to a host of Dimensions with stuff in it to share with the community that's my "emergency stock" I replace when I get the time, it gets hectic lol

I have suggested crafting & dimension item bag slots in this thread:

Click for: Shop item Request Thread on PTS section

I should have shares in mailbox company though as I quickly unload my dim items this way often to carry PvP set in my bags and all my buffs to enjoy content also....
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-02-2013 at 09:01 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    I have a level 1 2 tabbed guild bank for building block stacks I can share with others if we do projects together a dimension bank on this char for the same reasons and a dimension bank on my main only I can see add this to a host of Dimensions with stuff in it to share with the community that's my "emergency stock" I replace when I get the time, it gets hectic lol

I have suggested crafting & dimension item bag slots in this thread:

Click for: Shop item Request Thread on PTS section

I should have shares in mailbox company though as I quickly unload my dim items this way often to carry PvP set in my bags and all my buffs to enjoy content also....
    Ahh, yes, good old mailbox storage! Without it, I would be lost!
    Last edited by Feendish; 08-02-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread