• 3 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Akhor
  • 2 Post By Gaylor
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By benthalo
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Leyanyar

Thread: Do you need to see old items, new items, Threesprings, Endless Eclipse?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Do you need to see old items, new items, Threesprings, Endless Eclipse?

Lots of revamps happening at Rift Dream Dimensions and in Dimension Addicts chat Dimensioneers often ask about the size of items. The store is great but for some folk its a tangible thing. I said I would put this up last night for a few people but got busy sowwwy BUT here it is:

Click for: RDD Display & Stock Dimensions.

I've been putting together these places for quite a while, where you can come on in and practice morphs scale and see if things suit your Dimensional plans.

While on RDD take a look at the new approach to all things Dimensional we have as I continue to also bring you the best and brightest in Dream Dimension 101 @ Rift Scene.

Thank you so much for hosting these dimension for us to play in! I for one find the store preview inadequate and hate spending plat/credits on something that MIGHT work for what I'm trying. I've used the depot to test a treehouse idea that I'm still working on lol. Anyways, just wanted to show some appreciation for your hard work!

Thank You Too!

It is a wonderful help to have these maps. It is also a wonderful way to save gems!
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Aww thank you! Happy to help

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Aerial & Soccer Goal Strongholds Achievement Items Now on Display

I will be doing a story soon covering my experience with achievements that have Dimension items but for now I have the Dendrome Stronghold Dimension Items displayed in my Arena I recently opened on Deepwood in conjunction with the competition I am hosting. They will only be here for a short time as we prepare to build our level 25 guild in 3 bars time.

To see them check out: "Arena for Dummies" Kiwimidget @ Deepwood.
    Created to go with my beginners guide for Dimensions "Dimensions for Dummies" available @Rift Dream Dimensions and Rift Scene this Dimension was designed by me with the generous and amazing help of Rubeyrose, Dragondancer and Hecteria who helped me move this from my old guilds dim on Laethys to my personal dim on Deepwood.

Thanks!

Hi there!

I think I may be dumb but I just can't find this depot that lets people test the items...
    So which shard is it on and with what name? Or is it closed?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Hi there!

I think I may be dumb but I just can't find this depot that lets people test the items...
    So which shard is it on and with what name? Or is it closed?
    Hey there - Kiwidream@Greybriar Glad to see someone looking for it as most come on level 1 so hard to gauge some times if it's still useful. Cheers.

I come here sometimes to see how much an item scales or what the bottom looks like before I buy. Thanks, Kiwi for all you do for us that LOVE dimensions.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Thank you. It's not in the list and search doesn't bring it up, so I added you as a friend and reloaded and then I was able to enter
    Thanks very much for providing us with this opportunity.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Oh I forgot I transferred a couple weeks ago and have to +1 - oops sorry and thanks both of you, its my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Oh I forgot I transferred a couple weeks ago and have to +1 - oops sorry and thanks both of you, its my pleasure.
    You've been so busy Kiwi, running round like the proverbial Blue A**se Fly, with the Dimensions 101 on RDD youtube and RDD, that no wonder you forget things. Keep up the good work
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread