Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Raize Dokuri
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 4 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Raize Dokuri
  • 2 Post By Maddori
  • 2 Post By Akhor
  • 4 Post By Zyonyx

Thread: Slayer's Hideout in Faeblight o3o!!!

Soulwalker

Default Slayer's Hideout in Faeblight o3o!!!

o3o come check it out peoples! Its cool and perhaps if we get enough people we can play hide and seek or set up some good rp o3o. I accept donations > ___ > *shamelessly stating* aaaaanyways. If your interested in a cool jungly dimension to hang out at swing by! o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Raize Dokuri View Post
    I accept donations
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Soulwalker

> _ >, well hey it was worth a shot.... ty mr troll for trolling as always....

> _ >, well hey it was worth a shot.... ty mr troll for trolling as always....
    Trolling "as always", eh? Fine. Show me my laundry list of troll posts. I'll wait.

Judging by your two whole posts, I'm going to venture that you're fairly new here, so let me set the scene for you. Rift invents this wonderful new thing called "Dimensions". They're a fun, inexpensive pastime where one can build things to their heart's content for the price of a subscription and a few gold.

And then came Free-To-Play.

Dimensions are no longer the inexpensive pastime they once were, but an unsolicited prostate exam each and every time we pop open that Dimension store window. You can quest, raid, PvP, do events or whatever, and you won't have to spend a whole lot doing so. You want to build Dimensions? Add in an additional 50p for a pillow to bite on.

You won't find many donations among Dimensioneers, because we're all flat broke most of the time. It's like begging from other beggars. That's not to say we wouldn't help each other out in a pinch, but a lot of that is based more on the friendships and trust that have evolved between builders over time more than anything else.

My YouTube post of incredulous laughter wasn't a troll. It was my RL reaction in a convenient internet package.

Soulwalker

ooooh O_O, ._. yeah i didn't really realize that i thought well it was worth a shot anyway XD lol. >_> sry..., was just trying to advertise and all but well... didn't seem to work.

ooooh O_O, ._. yeah i didn't really realize that i thought well it was worth a shot anyway XD lol. >_> sry..., was just trying to advertise and all but well... didn't seem to work.
    If you really want to get some attention, try adding some screenshots or a link to images of your dimensions.

A lot of us can be pretty self-absorbed in our own little dimension worlds unless you entice us out with some eye candy. ;)
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    If you really want to get some attention, try adding some screenshots or a link to images of your dimensions.

A lot of us can be pretty self-absorbed in our own little dimension worlds unless you entice us out with some eye candy. ;)
    Exactly this lol! I love seeing screenies and if it really appeals to me I'll drop everything and hop on my tourist toon right away. Yay me that I have almost all the shards now!

If anyone needs to apologize for anything it's me. I had just watched a stack of platinum disappear in exchange for very few dimension items, and you got caught in some misdirected frustration. In short, I came across as a... well, everything I can think to type here would just be censored out, but I think you probably get what I'm saying without saying it. Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm usually only that way towards people who really, really deserve it, and you definitely didn't.

As Maddori and Akhor suggested, posting pics is a great way to advertise on the forums. Also, since you mentioned RP, if there's a backstory to it those are great to read, too. Or even what inspired you to create it. I really liked your dim. It had a lot of atmosphere, and I think it'd be a great place for RPers to hang out.

So, please accept both my apology and my belated welcome to the game, forums, and dimensions. I promise I'll try to be less of a... well, you know.

+ Reply to Thread