+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Geriko
  • 1 Post By Geriko
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By crathert
  • 1 Post By Geriko

Thread: Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)

    The Aegis was completed little over a month ago and is our guilds dimension. As with being a new guild the dim we had to work with was Stone Flask Tavern but I really wanted to see us in a expansive fortified castle..not a pub and grill

    It took me little over two months to complete it and it was my first big project which makes this technically my first big dimension public release. Anyways someone told me I should get some pictures up.

    In all honesty the tree's and the shading from the make some of the pictures hard to see but they are important to the overall feel of the dim. I'm not even really looking for +1's but insight from all you experienced people in what I may have done right or wrong.

    Not seen in these screenshots are the:
    -Tavern
    -Barn
    -Interior of the keep
    and much more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223648.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223623.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223921.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223949.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_224001.jpg  

    Last edited by Geriko; 07-31-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

  2. #2
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Awesome! I'll stop by for a visit! Keep the mead cold! hahaha Pics look awesome!

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    It's a shame but I don't think I can get into my own dimension anymore. Lately I crash every second attempt but I promise to let Niko or whatever that bartender was calling himself last night, know that you'll be stopping by for a pint or six!
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

  4. #4
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geriko View Post
    It's a shame but I don't think I can get into my own dimension anymore. Lately I crash every second attempt but I promise to let Niko or whatever that bartender was calling himself last night, know that you'll be stopping by for a pint or six!
    Well, let's hope that they are fixing this issue with the current update! Would be a major shame if we couldn't even enter our own dims anymore!!

  5. #5
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Kitasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,133

    Default

    Cool have to come visit soon.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    The dim was bugged earlier and wasn't letting some people in, my guild leader tested it on alts and with friends and assured me it's working fine now. Enjoy
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

  7. #7
    Champion Zyonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    505

    Default

    I haven't touched a guild dimension because I never really liked the tavern. I'm glad to see that, not only can it be hidden in plain sight, but hidden well. Very cool idea, and a great Dim all around!

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Im bumping this as a RIP thread. Someone in my guild turned on Public Pickup on our guild dim. Someone took everything, even made a stupid little shrine at the entrance almost as a nice way of giving me the middle finger

    Two months of work... I don't even care about the items, it was the work..*cries*
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

  9. #9
    Champion Zyonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geriko View Post
    Im bumping this as a RIP thread. Someone in my guild turned on Public Pickup on our guild dim. Someone took everything, even made a stupid little shrine at the entrance almost as a nice way of giving me the middle finger

    Two months of work... I don't even care about the items, it was the work..*cries*
    That's cold.

    I hope you figure out who did it and boot them.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    I'm doing a call out here. If the person who took down my entire dim would kindly return, and rebuild the entire dimension I'll give them 2k and look the other way.
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

  11. #11
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geriko View Post
    Im bumping this as a RIP thread. Someone in my guild turned on Public Pickup on our guild dim. Someone took everything, even made a stupid little shrine at the entrance almost as a nice way of giving me the middle finger

    Two months of work... I don't even care about the items, it was the work..*cries*
    ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS???????? My heart just stopped for a minute and I am trying to catch my breath! WHO would do such a horrible, horrible thing? Why would your guildy turn on public pick up in the first place? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

    People have NO respect anymore for anything! And I totally understand what you mean, when you say, it's not the items, but the time you invested! I'm mad and sad at the same time right now. This is mind boggling!

    I'm so, so, sorry to hear that. Do you need an dim items? I have a "dim item warehouse" on Faeblight, so please let me know what I can do to help, please, feel free to ask. Add me to friends - Agrona or Aggy (I spent more time on Agrona lately though). *hugs*

  12. #12
    General of Telara Jaedor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Man, I am so sorry to read this. That is really low. I hope you are able to recover your losses on this and start fresh.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

  13. #13
    Shadowlander crathert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Although I've already hit you up with in-game mail, I'm here to help rebuild if you need me. Truly a world class ****** move, whoever did that to you and the rest of your guild.

    -Spinach

  14. #14
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS???????? My heart just stopped for a minute and I am trying to catch my breath! WHO would do such a horrible, horrible thing? Why would your guildy turn on public pick up in the first place? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

    People have NO respect anymore for anything! And I totally understand what you mean, when you say, it's not the items, but the time you invested! I'm mad and sad at the same time right now. This is mind boggling!

    I'm so, so, sorry to hear that. Do you need an dim items? I have a "dim item warehouse" on Faeblight, so please let me know what I can do to help, please, feel free to ask. Add me to friends - Agrona or Aggy (I spent more time on Agrona lately though). *hugs*
    Thanks but NOOOOOOO I dont need dim items, Im a walking factory now! I swear I have something like 4 thousand spare dim items now..I don't even know what to do with it all :P

    Honestly it's not the items. That's minor, it was the work I did building this for my guild.



    Although I've already hit you up with in-game mail, I'm here to help rebuild if you need me. Truly a world class ****** move, whoever did that to you and the rest of your guild.

    -Spinach


    I doubt I'll be building anything but we can chat it up ig bro.
    Last edited by Geriko; 09-06-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts