Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Geriko
  • 1 Post By Geriko
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By crathert
  • 1 Post By Geriko

Thread: Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)

Plane Touched

Default Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)

The Aegis was completed little over a month ago and is our guilds dimension. As with being a new guild the dim we had to work with was Stone Flask Tavern but I really wanted to see us in a expansive fortified castle..not a pub and grill

It took me little over two months to complete it and it was my first big project which makes this technically my first big dimension public release. Anyways someone told me I should get some pictures up.

In all honesty the tree's and the shading from the make some of the pictures hard to see but they are important to the overall feel of the dim. I'm not even really looking for +1's but insight from all you experienced people in what I may have done right or wrong.

Not seen in these screenshots are the:
    -Tavern
    -Barn
    -Interior of the keep
    and much more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223648.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223623.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223921.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_223949.jpg   Introducing: The Aegis (Faeblight)-2013-07-11_224001.jpg  

Last edited by Geriko; 07-31-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

Awesome! I'll stop by for a visit! Keep the mead cold! hahaha Pics look awesome!

Plane Touched

It's a shame but I don't think I can get into my own dimension anymore. Lately I crash every second attempt but I promise to let Niko or whatever that bartender was calling himself last night, know that you'll be stopping by for a pint or six!
    A hero gets back up"

Quote Originally Posted by Geriko View Post
    It's a shame but I don't think I can get into my own dimension anymore. Lately I crash every second attempt but I promise to let Niko or whatever that bartender was calling himself last night, know that you'll be stopping by for a pint or six!
    Well, let's hope that they are fixing this issue with the current update! Would be a major shame if we couldn't even enter our own dims anymore!!

Cool have to come visit soon.

Plane Touched

The dim was bugged earlier and wasn't letting some people in, my guild leader tested it on alts and with friends and assured me it's working fine now. Enjoy
    A hero gets back up"

I haven't touched a guild dimension because I never really liked the tavern. I'm glad to see that, not only can it be hidden in plain sight, but hidden well. Very cool idea, and a great Dim all around!

Plane Touched

Im bumping this as a RIP thread. Someone in my guild turned on Public Pickup on our guild dim. Someone took everything, even made a stupid little shrine at the entrance almost as a nice way of giving me the middle finger

Two months of work... I don't even care about the items, it was the work..*cries*
    A hero gets back up"

Im bumping this as a RIP thread. Someone in my guild turned on Public Pickup on our guild dim. Someone took everything, even made a stupid little shrine at the entrance almost as a nice way of giving me the middle finger

Two months of work... I don't even care about the items, it was the work..*cries*
    That's cold.

I hope you figure out who did it and boot them.

Plane Touched

I'm doing a call out here. If the person who took down my entire dim would kindly return, and rebuild the entire dimension I'll give them 2k and look the other way.
    A hero gets back up"

ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS???????? My heart just stopped for a minute and I am trying to catch my breath! WHO would do such a horrible, horrible thing? Why would your guildy turn on public pick up in the first place? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

People have NO respect anymore for anything! And I totally understand what you mean, when you say, it's not the items, but the time you invested! I'm mad and sad at the same time right now. This is mind boggling!

I'm so, so, sorry to hear that. Do you need an dim items? I have a "dim item warehouse" on Faeblight, so please let me know what I can do to help, please, feel free to ask. Add me to friends - Agrona or Aggy (I spent more time on Agrona lately though). *hugs*

Man, I am so sorry to read this. That is really low. I hope you are able to recover your losses on this and start fresh.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Although I've already hit you up with in-game mail, I'm here to help rebuild if you need me. Truly a world class ****** move, whoever did that to you and the rest of your guild.

-Spinach

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS???????? My heart just stopped for a minute and I am trying to catch my breath! WHO would do such a horrible, horrible thing? Why would your guildy turn on public pick up in the first place? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

People have NO respect anymore for anything! And I totally understand what you mean, when you say, it's not the items, but the time you invested! I'm mad and sad at the same time right now. This is mind boggling!

I'm so, so, sorry to hear that. Do you need an dim items? I have a "dim item warehouse" on Faeblight, so please let me know what I can do to help, please, feel free to ask. Add me to friends - Agrona or Aggy (I spent more time on Agrona lately though). *hugs*
    Thanks but NOOOOOOO I dont need dim items, Im a walking factory now! I swear I have something like 4 thousand spare dim items now..I don't even know what to do with it all :P

Honestly it's not the items. That's minor, it was the work I did building this for my guild.

Although I've already hit you up with in-game mail, I'm here to help rebuild if you need me. Truly a world class ****** move, whoever did that to you and the rest of your guild.

-Spinach

I doubt I'll be building anything but we can chat it up ig bro.
    Last edited by Geriko; 09-06-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    A hero gets back up"

+ Reply to Thread