+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New Dimension Item Requests!

Default New Dimension Item Requests!

My own personal wishes would be...

Mirrors in different shapes I.E. squares, rectangles, circles and ovals.

Building blocks in circles and oval shapes

Plates, utensils and cups! maybe a nice steaming tea cup to go with the steaming teapot ^_^ more knives would be nice too.

More decoration stuffs like spice racks or towels or toothbrushes and soap bars etc etc >.<

Anyone else have requests and suggestions?

More NPCs like the bartender -
    mobs (non exp giving ones) that you could put down if you wanted to create a mini dungeon or story event.

Quote Originally Posted by MiladyMalady View Post
    Plates, utensils and cups! maybe a nice steaming tea cup to go with the steaming teapot ^_^ more knives would be nice too.
    Yes please! I have a restaurant theme. Those would be useful. Although I haven't built my kitchen yet. I do have the most important part.... the bartender!
    My old signature refuses to work. Please imagine this sentence as a freekin' amazing signature, full of wonder and beauty. But please don't imagine it in pink. That would hurt my feelings. Thank you.

Hi..what a great topic!

I would only wish for more items to be covered in that great fluffy stuff us mid-western folk call:
    "SNOW!"

I love Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension! It is one of my first favorites!
    (just wish they maybe had snow covered chairs, or single crates...maybe some snow covered food items like frozen peas & frosted mugs to go with frozen ice-chips to put on a table with a bit of snow on top of it too) ---

May the snow gods here my request and others also. Thanks again for great topic!
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

WATER! We need some unit of water scalable to a small size. Please release us from a world of ice cube filled sinks and bath tubs ... AAAIIIEEEHHH !!! Sourcetone chunks are no good either, especially if your room is not enhanced by the accompanying hum.

Mirrors and/or glassy surfaced building units would be nice, too.

P.S. Don't check my dimensions for ice cube sinks. You won't find any ... I swear!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I forgot one .... LETTERING! Perhaps a transparent tile to display typed lettering, or something similar.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by MiladyMalady View Post
    My own personal wishes would be...

Mirrors in different shapes I.E. squares, rectangles, circles and ovals.

Building blocks in circles and oval shapes

More decoration stuffs like spice racks or towels or toothbrushes and soap bars etc etc >.<

Anyone else have requests and suggestions?
    Love all these suggestions. Especially the circular tiles, not spheres..but flat circles. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been a staple from the start.

Things I want most are:
    -more water features
    -the above mentioned circles
    -different colored tiles or the ability to dye current textures.Jet black, without marbling.
    -more statues like the frozen people and stuffed animals, fish, insects, environmental flavor
    -more blue, orange, and yellow plants
    -more big centerpiece statues like the loyalty ones.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Since water seems to be a recurring theme here, I'd like to toss "working fountains" into the ring of ideas.

Soulwalker

Jump pads from strongholds would be fun.

"I so Love the idea of Lettering!"

A Great Idea...Thanks Dimension Diva

(As we walk slowly up to the front door of a very vagrant building, where the broken light bulb swings against the semi closed door....A sign becomes almost apparent.. "Ack...If we only had lettering...this would be so easy to read!")

I can almost read it now....
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

Soulwalker

Default tele

working teleports . I have a big dem an this can save time when building. running water to make waterfalls , creeks , rivers . but love the idea of mobs an animated npc's to make dementions come to life , creating villages an small towns .
    Last edited by totum; 07-31-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: added more

Plane Touched

I would love natural feature tiles. Meaning, I'd like to get some "Dirt" tiles to go along with that farming equipment we have. If not animal npc's stuffed versions would be nice. Horses, Oxe/Cows etc.

I wonder if they could create tiles/cubes that are both transparent and have the water texture/animation added to them. I made a water trough lol and used one of the ponds, stuck it through the wall so a small portion remained inside, covered it in planks and then hid the remainder inside a fake building. Would be great if we had more options for that.

Also FISH, fish would be great. Both as a decorative water item but for food as well. Would really bring some depth to some of those amazing aquariums out there!
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

Soulwalker

I'm sucker for decorative items. I'd like to see kitchen selection widened with more food items, small shelves, sink... Also, for bathroom (hope I'm not only one trying to build one!) bathtub and water tap would be rad.

I'm bugged that blue curtains can't be bought as separates (like in Sims) so I'd get them fitted on different door shapes.

And this is kind of a big one... Dyes usable on furniture. I'd love this option dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Geriko View Post
    I would love natural feature tiles. Meaning, I'd like to get some "Dirt" tiles to go along with that farming equipment we have.
    That would be cool if they came out with dirt tiles. Until then, I was able to use the black boulders to make dirt for my garden. Takes some time to flip them and sink them into the ground just right, but I think it looks fairly dirt-like.
    My old signature refuses to work. Please imagine this sentence as a freekin' amazing signature, full of wonder and beauty. But please don't imagine it in pink. That would hurt my feelings. Thank you.

Neon Signs. Magi-Tech Glowy Signs. Whatever you want to call them.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast