+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Superhelix
  • 2 Post By Maddori
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: RiftScene Dream Dimensions 101 - Three Springs Spectacular!

Default RiftScene Dream Dimensions 101 - Three Springs Spectacular!

Kiwi & 89 @ Three Springs!

A big thank you to Kiwimidget@Deepwood in making myself and my Three Springs a part of your show! I hope my fellow Dimensioneers (and linguaphiles, just listen, trust me) enjoy watching (and listening to) this video as much as we enjoyed making it!

Please feel free to message me, Eightynine@Greybriar with any questions or comments regarding the dimension!

Thanks again to Kiwi!
    Eightnine - Greybriar - @eightyninegames
    "Dock 89"-Greybriar - TRION Three Springs Contest Winner
    "Villa 89"-Greybriar - TRION Official "Villa 89" Trailer http://youtu.be/IxYJUVfpkKE
    "Arena 89"-Greybriar - Grandmaster Architect Of Arenas 2013 Winner

Great video. Loved the mine! I somehow missed it on my own tour of the place.

There was a spot right around the 26 minute mark where the footage went black for a couple of minutes, but other than that it was spot on.

Also, great article on RDD. The back and forth with friends about still being in your dimension, was all too familiar.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    Great video. Loved the mine! I somehow missed it on my own tour of the place.

There was a spot right around the 26 minute mark where the footage went black for a couple of minutes, but other than that it was spot on.

Also, great article on RDD. The back and forth with friends about still being in your dimension, was all too familiar.
    I don't know what is going on with Youtube but I am waiting for a response that little spazz isn't there before I upload also when I link Youtubes now there is no thumbnail...my apologies but I had so much fun and am blown away by the awesome that is 89 that I hope more out there get to see because of this article.

Cheers 89.

+ Reply to Thread