+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Shatterbone's Finest Trailer Park - Introducing Kinfolk Karavans!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Shatterbone's Finest Trailer Park - Introducing Kinfolk Karavans!

Howdy, Dimensionerds!

You are cordially invited to visit Spudkin's Kinfolk Karavans, one of the finest trailer parks in all of Telara! Open for business only a few days, Kinfolk Karavans shows how travellin' Telarans set up their cribs-on-wheels .... whether they are rich, average, or poor folks!

The rich folk reside down the hill to the South of where you enter. The regular folk hang out on the ridge to the North. And finally, the poor folk keep it real in the hollow to the East where rumors of moonshine activities have been unsubstantiated.

Take a peek!

Come sample our hospitality. You are always welcome. Happy dimensioning!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 07-30-2013 at 10:41 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Sounds great and I'd love to see your pics but I get an error on those links.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Thanks for the info about the links, Jaedor. I'll see what I can do.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Sorry for the bad links in my original post. Here are corrected links.

Rich folk trailer:

Average folk trailers:

Poor folk trailer:

Many more trailers to visit at Kinfolk Karavans! Thank you!

Shadowlander

Default Trailer Trash

EXCELLENT!! I assume you made these from scratch..being trailer trash myself in RL I can relate lol!

Yes, all made from scratch.

If you like morphing, here are some of the items you can see at Kinfolk Karavans:
    trailer hitch, window AC unit, microwave oven, toaster, hot plate, various kitchen appliances, upholstered sofas and chairs, flat screen TV, various bathroom appliances including old fashioned pull-chain toilet, washing machine, roasting roadkill (unlucky pig!), mailboxes, wall artwork, merry-go-round, teeter-totter, swings, giddy-up horsey ride, pet cemetery, sliding glass doors with tracks, hot tub, moonshine still, and I can't remember the rest ...

If you visit, I hope you enjoy yourself. Thanks.

LOL! These are awesome. You really nailed it!
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Sorry for the bad links in my original post. Here are corrected links.

Rich folk trailer:

Average folk trailers:

Poor folk trailer:

Many more trailers to visit at Kinfolk Karavans! Thank you!
    Oh my god I love it! The washing machine sitting in the yard of the poor trailer really, really gives it a feel of authenticity.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

I haven't even stepped foot in it and I already know it's getting a +1 from the pics alone.

That looks awesome! I'll be visiting tonight!
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

All you're missing is a car on blocks, lol. Love it.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks for all the comments. Those of you planning to visit, I really hope you enjoy it.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Hello Spud - loved your updated ship. I'll pop round to see these as soon as I have some free time.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

Rift Chaser

I am not allowed to vote one up on my newly made tourist alt. I would have plussed it for sure if I could. But i have checked it out and want to give it one big tumbs up here instead.

As I suspected, it was a very easy +1! Absolutely brilliant concept! My favorite has to be the "poor folk" one. Washing machine in the yard, gun racks on the walls, and way too many beds crammed into such a tiny space.

I have to ask (and you're free to keep it a trade secret, of course)... what the heck is that trailer hitch made out of? I recognize the sphere, pole, and cube, but the part sticking out from the trailer itself has me completely stumped. I get the feeling I'm going to /facepalm myself for not recognizing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast