+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes
  • 6 Post By Seatin
  • 1 Post By Treble
  • 2 Post By Zyonyx
  • 2 Post By Zyonyx
  • 3 Post By Serathe
  • 3 Post By Seatin

Thread: Grand Master Architect of Arena's Q&A Video (WARNING: Seductive New Zealand Accent)

Default Grand Master Architect of Arena's Q&A Video (WARNING: Seductive New Zealand Accent)

So I had a rather exciting opportunity to sit down with Master builder/Queen of dimensions 'Kiwi' from RIFT Dream Dimensions and RIFT Scene and have a bit of a chat and Q&A about the upcoming Grand Master Architect of Arena's competition, I hope you all enjoy!

Link to video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPsba...ho8zI7IFmmlX3Q
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I am dying of beetroot face right now *hides under table*...

Your humour is just that HUMOUROUS ...and no I won't fix that "typo" America!

Oy vey! I see naked people! Sexy accents on both sides, really.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Seductive New Zealand Accent
    Isn't that a bit redundant? Everyone knows New Zealand accents are

And British accents, and French accents, and Spanish accents, and... god, I have some issues here, don't I?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    Isn't that a bit redundant? Everyone knows New Zealand accents are

And British accents, and French accents, and Spanish accents, and... god, I have some issues here, don't I?
    Don't forget Georgian, Texan and New Yorkian!

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    Don't forget Georgian, Texan and New Yorkian!
    The southern accents? Absolutely. New York? Eh... not so much. No offense to the inhabitants of the Big Apple, but it's one of the few accents that doesn't cause my heart to skip a beat upon hearing it.

Rift Chaser

Scottish and Irish... lets not forget about those accents... drools over the Scottish one. Ok... that out of the way. Nice interview, and yes nice accents and voices on both ends

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    Don't forget New Yorkian!
    Whenever I hear a New Yorkain accent, My natural reflexs automatically cause me to lunge for a bar stool, as I assume a bar fight will imminently break out.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Whenever I hear a New Yorkain accent, My natural reflexs automatically cause me to lunge for a bar stool, as I assume a bar fight will imminently break out.
    Lol exactly! I wanna smoke a cigar and talk over a hand of poker about family...

+ Reply to Thread