+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D

Default Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D

I decided to build a town on top of Dormant Core. It was really fun but I've hit the item limit so I figured it's time to see what other people think! I've put in a few screen shots of areas around the town but there's tons more to see because most of the buildings are furnished and such so please feel free to stop by. :3

I'd also love critiques/suggestions! Anything you have to say.

Server: Hailol
    Name: A Night on the Town
    Character: Faerlyn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D-2013-07-29_235423.jpg   Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D-2013-07-29_235451.jpg   Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D-2013-07-29_235412.jpg   Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D-2013-07-29_235344.jpg   Why I dislike the item limit. Aka, I built a town! :D-2013-07-29_235245.jpg  

I was looking through all of the Dormant Core dimensions for ideas for my own, and actually looked at yours earlier! I was the mage who /cheered at you. :>

Ohhh I likes towns many places to look into windows and peep.

Oh I love when people build towns! I can't wait to stroll down the streets of your town!

Pictures look great!!!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-30-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azumia View Post
    I was looking through all of the Dormant Core dimensions for ideas for my own, and actually looked at yours earlier! I was the mage who /cheered at you. :>
    I remember you! I always get excited when I run into people in my dimension.

Feel free to peep and stroll all you want!

I just wish I could have done more with the place.

wow, looks awesome I want to take a look.

I wish item limits were greater - I would not mind paying either, plus for the boundary sizes to be bigger (in height as well, not just width and length).

Good job!
    GALUHAD
    CSTM - Faeblight (RP - NA)
    Dimensions: Elven Retreat | Floods of Isengard (PvP)
    Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Galuhad View Post
    wow, looks awesome I want to take a look.

I wish item limits were greater - I would not mind paying either, plus for the boundary sizes to be bigger (in height as well, not just width and length).

Good job!
    finally someone like minded I'm in the middle of building a village in Dormant core as well but it encompasses the entire zone also getting very close to the max Item limit.... I'm praying the amount of people who shelled out the plat/credits to max item count inspires Trion to up the limit again.....btw if you're interested the dimension is called "Birds of Paradise" on the Deepwood shard.

Shadowlander

What is the maximum number of pieces allowed? I see the next upgrade for me is 1000 pcs, I had assumed that pcs number would keep increasing as long as you have the plats to pay for it, but by the above posts my assumption is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Burman View Post
    What is the maximum number of pieces allowed? I see the next upgrade for me is 1000 pcs, I had assumed that pcs number would keep increasing as long as you have the plats to pay for it, but by the above posts my assumption is incorrect.
    that depends on which dimension you have. If you have Dormant core the maximum is 2570

Shadowlander

Moonshade Pools is the dimension I am using, how many pcs there?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Maximum of 2000.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

2000 is the most at 5th tier.

Shadowlander

Thanks, not sure what is meant by 5th tier, but 2000 pcs is quite a few. My Characters castle was constructed with all craftable stone, wood and metal pcs, took 500 some pcs to do that 3 story bulding. Decorating it is gonna take awhile but sure was fun just making the structure.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thanks, not sure what is meant by 5th tier, but 2000 pcs is quite a few. My Characters castle was constructed with all craftable stone, wood and metal pcs, took 500 some pcs to do that 3 story bulding. Decorating it is gonna take awhile but sure was fun just making the structure.
    Indeed! Structure building is fun. A lot of people like to use the modular pieces to reduce some of the item costs of structures, but I know several others (including myself) who prefer to use standard or crafted building blocks instead. I hope you post some pics when you get it completed!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Awww yeah! I remember my first build...(sigh). As you get "better" at building believe you me. You shall crave more item space. eventually you won't be satisfied with just the home space you've created you want a "yard" cuz you know that it's not just the inside that makes a home. It's also the front lawn, the garden, the swimming pool, the hot tub filled with wine. then of course the tavern (Home away from home).....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast