+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Engokuki
  • 2 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Illis

Thread: u cant be serious... over 700 items in pack container and auto cant pick them up?

Soulwalker

Default u cant be serious... over 700 items in pack container and auto cant pick them up?

i know u can pick up items from your dimension after you place them, but i accidentally closed my dimension i was building in, which had over 700 items in it. They went to the moving create but there is no fast pick up option for it.. so i have to manually place and pick up every item.. why is there no option to auto pick up everything that is in your moving crate?

Hehe i know its not a laughing matter but oh how many times I have done this.

Besides my storage/starter dims I have switched dimensions once and I waited til after they added the confirmation of "pack up this dim for that dim?" thing, and I STILL saved my cabin with toolbox just to be safe. I'd have to say this is one of my biggest dimension nightmares. You have my deepest sympathies

Soulwalker

yea.. i just got the toolbox and magic carpet addons from curse.. wish i had known about it sooner..

Soulwalker

Hmm, could someone explain this toolbox? It sounds like an addon that prevents you from accidentally destroying your dim? If so, I would certainly like to get it.

Could someone please provide more details and how I go about getting one?

On that note, I sure wish dims had a "lock item" feature where, once placed, you can lock the item from being accidentally moved unless you specifically unlock it. I have not yet packed up my dimension, but I have more than once accidentally marked and moved a significant item that I did not want to touch.

Illis

Quote Originally Posted by Illis View Post
    Hmm, could someone explain this toolbox? It sounds like an addon that prevents you from accidentally destroying your dim? If so, I would certainly like to get it.

Could someone please provide more details and how I go about getting one?

On that note, I sure wish dims had a "lock item" feature where, once placed, you can lock the item from being accidentally moved unless you specifically unlock it. I have not yet packed up my dimension, but I have more than once accidentally marked and moved a significant item that I did not want to touch.

Illis
    It wont stop you from destroying your dimension, but it will give you a way to backup things you've built. You open it op, click on all of the items that went into a particular building or what-not, then click save set, and it remembers what items you had, scale, and position. If you accidentally ruin it, or move to another dimension, you can drop those 20 items on the ground in a big pile, shift-click them all, and have the toolbox reform them into what you saved. It's still a bit of work, but way better than nothing.

To get the addon, go to curse.com or riftui.com and search for "dimension toolbox"
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Hi, yeah TBX has saved me a lot of heartache ... see my tutorials on how to use it

http://forums.riftscene.com/index.ph...torial-videos/

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

+ Reply to Thread