+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Tamarama

Thread: New Guild Dimension Items

Default New Guild Dimension Items

Something to look forward to when your Guild reaches level 25

The weekly quests will then also award a 'Gilded Gift' chest which can contain some goodies, this week we got what seems to be a new Guild Dimension item.

This one is a Guardian Centerpiece Statue, no doubt there's a Defiant version

I took a few screenies of said statue in situ, new Guild Dimension is still very much a work in progress so this might not be the final 'resting place' for it

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Something to look forward to when your Guild reaches level 25

The weekly quests will then also award a 'Gilded Gift' chest which can contain some goodies, this week we got what seems to be a new Guild Dimension item.

This one is a Guardian Centerpiece Statue, no doubt there's a Defiant version

I took a few screenies of said statue in situ, new Guild Dimension is still very much a work in progress so this might not be the final 'resting place' for it

mmmm very interesting! I didn't notice any BOP tag on them, have you tested if they are tradable? =)
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

They are able to be traded . They cant be bound because its for a guild dim and you cant place bound items in a guild dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    They are able to be traded . They cant be bound because its for a guild dim and you cant place bound items in a guild dim.
    Hmmm, does this mean they can be AH'd? For those who want them in their alt bank guild dim? That's quite obviously *not* lvl 25?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

The can be sold on the auction house and put in any guild dimension. There's also a twisted cherry tree and a cute little gargoyle statue too.

The statue I saw on the AH was going for 55k platinum.
    Last edited by Tamarama; 07-28-2013 at 05:32 AM.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread