+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: Help, my dimension has fallen and it can't get up!!!

Soulwalker

Default Help, my dimension has fallen and it can't get up!!!

For whatever reason, the edit bar does not come up when I click on Edit Mode. I've asked support and got no where. Any suggestions? I'd hate to have to dump my toon as she is lvl 41. I guess I could just forget about the dimension on her.

Try going into widow mode and moving the screen sizes around it might be hiding

Ascendant

my guess is it is attached to something else that is not visible when you click the edit button.

Try this:

go into the dimension, but before you hit edit, open the edit ui function and see if it shows up. Try clicking the "enable all" on and off to see if it's attached to a tool bar that disappears.

If it is there, you can move it away from whatever is pulling it off the screen.

If not, leave the UI edit, click your dimension edit, and reenter the UI edit. Maybe you can see it now and pull it to where you need it. Again play with the enable all.

If THAT doesn't work, and Kit's suggestion doesn't work. Try /reloadui and maybe that will work.

Ascendant

i had a similar problem, after some klicking around, i saw that actualy those two gui windows were right above each other. try to move all gui windows you have, perhaps the edit window is under another one.

+ Reply to Thread