• 4 Post By Zyonyx
  • 3 Post By Illis
  • 2 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Illis
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Contemplation Point

Soulwalker

Default Contemplation Point

Already tired of chasing the Tree of Wisdom? Sunfish not biting? Do you have piles from wearing that Rift armor too long? Then get away from it all, come relax at Contemplation Point in lovely Faeblight! Enjoy the wide open vistas, relax in your new swimsuit in the pools, wander the meadows or just sit and watch as the light changes from day to dusk to the deeps of night and ...erm...contemplate. We'll even leave the light on for you (hmm, that could be a good slogan )!

This is still a work in progress, so feel free to pass along any positive comments (negative comments are sent to /4).

I look forward to seeing you! Not serving you, dwarves serve NOONE, but seeing you, that's OK.

Illis, Proprietor

PS Legalities - Read this very fast - Notresponsibleforlostarticles,slipandfalls,rashes, insectorotheranimalbites,burns,crushedbyfallingbra nchesorrocks,hayfeverorallergies,drowning,plunging fromfallstodeathorhorribledisfigurementorbasically anythingelsethatyoucanthinkoftoblamemefor.
    Last edited by Illis; 07-26-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illis View Post
    Already tired of chasing the Tree of Wisdom? Sunfish not biting? Do you have piles from wearing that Rift armor too long? Then get away from it all, come relax at Contemplation Point in lovely Faeblight! Enjoy the wide open vistas, relax in your new swimsuit in the pools, wander the meadows or just sit and watch as the light changes from day to dusk to the deeps of night and ...erm...contemplate. We'll even leave the light on for you (hmm, that could be a good slogan )!

This is still a work in progress, so feel free to pass along any positive comments (negative comments are sent to /4).

I look forward to seeing you! Not serving you, dwarves serve NOONE, but seeing you, that's OK.

Illis, Proprietor

PS Legalities - Read this very fast - Notresponsibleforlostarticles,slipandfalls,rashes, insectorotheranimalbites,burns,crushedbyfallingbra nchesorrocks,hayfeverorallergies,drowning,plunging fromfallstodeathorhorribledisfigurementorbasically anythingelsethatyoucanthinkoftoblamemefor.
    I'm not sure if it's just on my PC, but it's putting an unintended space in the "legalities" section so that it reads "crushedbyfallingbra". Which, in the long list of ways to check out, isn't really all that bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    I'm not sure if it's just on my PC, but it's putting an unintended space in the "legalities" section so that it reads "crushedbyfallingbra". Which, in the long list of ways to check out, isn't really all that bad...
    Lol. I thought that's what it was supposed to be originally, also. That's what I'm sticking to, anyway. The mental imagery is just too good.*

*not sure how to make the distinction in that sentence to imply the hilarity of a ginormous bra crushing people to death, rather than me ogling over bewbs....
    Last edited by Maddori; 07-26-2013 at 02:46 PM.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Soulwalker

<grumble> Dang legal team, that's the last time I hire relatives

Nope, no need to worry about any dangerous undergarments, those are in my other dimension still under construction, the 'Lingerie Lounge of Death and Dismemberment' .

Definitely a relaxing and peaceful dimension!

Quote Originally Posted by Illis View Post
    'Lingerie Lounge of Death and Dismemberment'
    ...and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Will have to stop by.

Soulwalker

Thank you, I hope you'll like it.

Just an update: I have added a number of new things including an open hillside viewing deck for even more contemplative enjoyment of the beautiful vistas and an aquarium (which I will credit to Angelea on Faeblight whose concept I used from her Hearth and Home dim, really cool! ), plus some new plantings and other little bits.

Oh yes, I have also added the one thing that appears to get the most +1's - FREE BEER !

So, please stop in and enjoy (whether you post a +1 or not).

Illis, Proprietor, Contemplation Point (Moonshade Pools)
    Last edited by Illis; 07-28-2013 at 07:33 AM.

LOLOLOL thanks for the laughs!

Also, I could be enticed to stop by (even if you have falling bras...) by free beer and FREE BRATWURST!

I'll stop by in my averting bra armor!

+ Reply to Thread