• 2 Post By Manasha
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 6 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Summerfest Dim Items ?

Default Summerfest Dim Items ?

Because of the nasty lag today I have not completed all the Summerfest quests yet. So I am not sure if I haven't seen a hidden vendor or not. Has anyone noticed if there are any new dim items to go with this holiday. If you have please help me locate the information. Much appreciated for any and all help.

Shield of Telara

I have not been able to find any dimension items anywhere. I will be very disappointed if there isn't some at some point. I sat around waiting for it to start assuming there would be something new dimension wise, if they are there I couldn't find them. I hope they have not forgotten us in this event.
    Last edited by Manasha; 07-26-2013 at 06:05 AM.

I looked around but didn't see any dimension items on an NPC or in the store.

There are tons of quests both in capital cities and on the landscape. So far though, rewards appear to mostly be marks and bracelets. Also, you can buy all the titles, swimsuits, buff items, consumables, new rings and lessers in the store using credits.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

No new items?????? It's like my mommy forgot my birthday!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Well I wondered if new NPCs might be rolled out in Phase 2? Didn't we see something like that for Carnival?
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator

"Typically" Any vendors for world events appear in Phase 2.

When testing on PTS for Summerfest Tactitus - He who best Forum title ever - apologized for not applying any of the new Dimension items to testing so I would not assume no Dimension items are going to happen just yet.

I just woke up and can not tell if there are any vendors for new dim items. Any one find any?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I just woke up and can not tell if there are any vendors for new dim items. Any one find any?
    Still haven't found any either, Kit. =\
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

I think I am going to be sad I was really hoping for beach balls, more seashells, Beach towels, Beach chairs something silly to go with the swim suits
    Last edited by Kitasia; 08-08-2013 at 09:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread