+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infinity Edge Issue?

Soulwalker

Default Infinity Edge Issue?

Anyone else notice that the platforms are off center with each other? I ran a straight line from the spawn point to the big purple orb at the back and it didn't line up correctly with either platform. Hoping this is something that gets looked into, if it wasn't intentional.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Theory View Post
    Anyone else notice that the platforms are off center with each other? I ran a straight line from the spawn point to the big purple orb at the back and it didn't line up correctly with either platform. Hoping this is something that gets looked into, if it wasn't intentional.
    I noticed this as well. I have a building a few feet from the spawn in point that has a back exit on the first floor and all I SEE IS HOW ITS OFF!!!!!

grrr!

Soulwalker

Yeah.. I'm VERY meticulous about my item placement when it comes to building like this. I have a straight pathway running from the spawn to the upper platform, but no matter what I do I can't make it look straight. It's driving me crazy.

Plane Touched

Best suggestion I have is make the path windy deliberately. I've not taken a close look, is the offset quite large or is it small enough to hide using horizontal and vertical tiles?
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

+ Reply to Thread