• 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 2 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Hecateria
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Dimensions / RiftDReamDimensions articles By Hecateria

Default Dimensions / RiftDReamDimensions articles By Hecateria

Heya Fellow Dimensioneers,

I'll open this post to show you all the dimensions i made and the articles i wrote about them on
    http://riftdreamdimensions.com

I'll hope you will enjoy watching them as much as i enjoyed maing them.

My first Dimension i'm going to show is my Ankhor Wat dimension, it has just opened up for the public and it is the first article i wrote. I will give you all a little sneak preview here but for the full story and all picture i'll redirect you to
    Ankhor Wat On RiftDreamDimensions

Ankhor Wat
    When I started to make some post on the Rift forums about my dimensions so I could show them to the world I soon enough got a couple of fellow builders looking around in my dimensions. That all is really nice of course, but at one point Feendish came along and decided to put up a challenge for me.
    She told me to try make Ankhor Wat. Not knowing what that was I started to look up pictures on Google and found a really beautiful ancient temple. After taking a careful look I was like what am I getting myself into, because it looked really complex to make. But a challenge wouldn’t be a challenge if it were easy right?............

Dimensions / RiftDReamDimensions articles By Hecateria-2013-07-21_224813.jpg

Dimensions / RiftDReamDimensions articles By Hecateria-2013-07-21_225324.jpg

Greetings Heca the Shapeshifter@RDD

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I gave you that challenge because I knew you could do it, and you succeeded splendidly.

I tried to email you that thing yesterday, but I think I fatfingered the address when I wrote it down, so you should be seeing something in your private messages here.

Congrats on joining the RDD team.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I gave you that challenge because I knew you could do it, and you succeeded splendidly.

I tried to email you that thing yesterday, but I think I fatfingered the address when I wrote it down, so you should be seeing something in your private messages here.

Congrats on joining the RDD team.
    nice i will still add it to the article hun

Great article, Heca and your Ankhor Wat is a marvel.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Beautiful work, and grats on the new gig!

Amazing precision! Item count aside, Dormant Core is the perfect jungle setting for this. Truly one of the wonders of the dimension world.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

thx for all the replies i have gotten till now .

for those interested i made a post on Riftscene dimension forums asking all dimensioneers to challenge me.
    here is the link to the post: Do you want to challenge Heca the Shapeshifter?

Great article and your Ankhor Wat build is simply stunning! I had the pleasure to be online when Heca whispered me if I had seen her completed build. So, after chatting a bit, I couldn't stand it any longer and jumped on my traveling alt on Laethys to see this ancient wonder in person!

You are truly a master architect, Heca!

Grats on joining RDD and a well written article. Thank you for sharing some of your knowledge with us!

+ Reply to Thread