+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Akhor

Thread: Boats, Ships, and Ferrys

Default Boats, Ships, and Ferrys

Ok.. so in my travels around various dimensions, I could swear I saw a ship that would shrink down really small, sailing type. not rowboat. Yet while I have MANY ships.. none of them get nearly that small.

Any ideas what is was that I saw?
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

Many of the new items in 2.3 have vastly improved scale ranges, so I wonder if it's the new sailboat rather than one of the fished up ones. Unfortunately, you'd have to see if you could find someone who has it to experiment on or buy it outright and as I recall, it's expensive.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Here's my average sized Elf next to the sail boat in the store.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3bd2cb9c.jpg

Well if that's as small as it gets then the only other boat that gets very small is the crafted dory. It's small enough to use in an aquarium. Thanks Sibenice.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Yup only small boats are the dory, rowboat, snowy rowboat, and blue rowboat (not sure if that's the actual name but I already logged out lol). Maybe try building a sail onto one of those?
    Last edited by Akhor; 07-24-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Hmm... well I definitely saw it pre-2.3... so, maybe it was a morph.

I tried out all my various boats again, to test sizes... oh well.
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

I think it had to be a morph, even the smaller fished up sailboats don't shrink nearly as much as I wanted them to. They would be comparable to the pic Sibenice posted. I haven't messed with boats in a few weeks, but it seems to me that the blue rowboat from fishing in Stillmoor gets the smallest.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Rift Disciple

And the moment i realised i needed a boat...i remembered destroying all my "useless" boats a few weeks backs.

Think i am going to build and dedicate a massive shrine, so i can hardcore pray to the RNG gods

This is exactly why I. Never. Delete. Anything. Ever.

+ Reply to Thread