+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why isnt Snowy cart Snowy?

Default Why isnt Snowy cart Snowy?

I bought the snowy cart expecting it to least have some snow on it like the Snowy crates item does.

It did when I bought it on PTS, if it doesn't now you should probably submit a bug report.

Champion

1. Did you preview the item before you purchased it? That usually, not always, gives you a good idea of what the item will look like.

2. Are your video settings turned up or down? A lot of items look very different depending on your settings. I run lower settings for open world stuff but when I want to do some serious work in my dimensions I go ultra.

I didn't pay attention to the preview before I bought it I already had the snow covered crates so I expected the snowy cart of crates to have snow on them considering their name. Looking at the preview window now I see that there is no snow on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soylent Green View Post
    I bought the snowy cart expecting it to least have some snow on it like the Snowy crates item does.
    I have bought the snowy cart and it has snow on it! Maybe its bugged for you (in which case report it) or your games graphic settings..?
    Psyah

+ Reply to Thread