+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving Crate problem

Default Moving Crate problem

I've finally gotten around to messing with a dimension. I had about 200 items in it and decided to switch out the dimension so that all of my things would go into the moving crate. Reloaded that dimension and only 30 of the items are in my moving crate.

where are the rest of the items? how do I access them?

Appreciate the help.

Hmm only thing I can think of is that there are 2 tabs for the crate: one is a list of what is placed in the dimension and the other is what's still in the crate. Hopefully the other 170 items are on the 2nd list.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

sadly nothing appears as a second tab for the moving crate. two tabs on the window; for items placed and those in the crate.

also tried setting out a few items to see if the list updated with new items, but to no avail.

still hoping its not serious and I'm overlooking something

+ Reply to Thread