+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Zemia
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Kitasia

Thread: "Cabin in the Woods" and "Lakeside Retreat" Faeblight Dimensions

Default "Cabin in the Woods" and "Lakeside Retreat" Faeblight Dimensions

My two main dimensions are finally (mostly!) complete and ready to be shared with everyone!

First up is "Cabin in the Woods" by Xesta of Faeblight. Now with Bonus sky observatory! Plus a little something after being inspired by another dimension I visited on the EU shards.

THE cabin in the woods
    Cozy on the inside, if you ignore the snow
    Sky Observatory
    Outdoor hot spring
    For no other reason than "why the hell not"

Next up is Lakeside Retreat by Zemia, also of Faeblight. It's a tentative title and the dimension is somewhat unfinished, as I tinker and add more things when the creative bug hits. NEEDS MORE STUFF.

Checkers board
    Obsessed with hot springs apparently
    It might eat you. Maybe
    Open air bedroom

And there you have it! Hope you enjoy!

The Enterprise was a nice surprise looking through the pics - well done!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I wasn't able to find either one of these on the public list, and I really, really, really want to see that Enterprise!

Note: There is a "Cabin In The Woods" dimension on the Faeblight list by Maurah. Didn't see one by Xesta.

I love the Bone Dragon! What a cool morph!!! Man, I so need to build a dragon, one of these days! Imagine, my own pet dragon! woohoo

Very cool pics and great looking dimensions! Is there a fireplace in your cozy cabin? It seems awfully cold in Kestrel's Ravine, should have a nice fire going, no?

HOLY Enterprise!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-18-2013 at 06:24 AM.

OPEN AIR BEDROOM. Did YOU see whats flying outside. When you get eaten dont come running to me Ill just say I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    I wasn't able to find either one of these on the public list, and I really, really, really want to see that Enterprise!

Note: There is a "Cabin In The Woods" dimension on the Faeblight list by Maurah. Didn't see one by Xesta.
    That's so weird! I can see them under the "Public (weekly)" section, but not the "Public (All Time)" section. They SHOULD be public.

I really like how you situated the house and used the falls/water for built in shower and bath!

I finally found them!

Lakeside Retreat: I had thought about making a grandfather clock out of a wooden stand in my dim, but I was too close to my item limit and wasn't entirely sure of how to go about it. It's the perfect shape for it, but I was coming up empty on ideas for the face and pendulums. I'm really glad to see someone not only did it, but did it so well! Very cool dimension all around.

Cabin in the Woods: Are we supposed to be able to get up to the Enterprise? I could see a pirate's staircase and a pool, but both were blocked off by the green barrier.

+ Reply to Thread