+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By avina

Thread: Endless Eclipse?

Default Endless Eclipse?

Has anyone built in this dimension yet? I just got it and have no clue what to do and would love to have a look at others for inspiration. My mind she is broke.
    Dimensions 'used to be' cheaper than sims now I can't afford to buy any real furniture!

No one on Wolfsbane has it.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Shadowlander

I don't know, it seems like a real challenge because there really isn't anything sold that matches the scenery. I mean, where are there flesh walls?
    Last edited by Phaius; 07-15-2013 at 09:11 PM.

My first impression of this dimension was "ewwwww" lol, I didn't like the squishy flesh sound when you walk. I personally don't think I'll ever decorate one of these but I'm sure there are others that are looking forward to Eclipse as much as I'm looking forward to Edge of Infinity. If I ever reach that tier of loyalty I'll probably try a total transformation like Lils did to Infinity.

You could probably terraform a lot of the ground of the dimension and keep the rest. One example of terraforming that could work in EE is in a dimension called The 4th Estate on Faeblight.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I'm about halfway through the tier and I haven't seen any EE's on Faeblight yet that are open (even though I know a couple people have hit red cap).

I only see one thing in Endless Eclipse, and that's an Evil Dead collage. I'm working up the plans now for the LTD with the blades from Army of Darkness, the cabin in the woods, the forest and the books, and the pit with the wall traps. And no dimension with that theme would be complete without S Mart.

I'm sure that other people will do wonderful things with EE, so I can't wait to see what they can do with that particular dimension.
    Last edited by Feendish; 07-16-2013 at 02:32 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I was able to play in this one on the PTS. Ended up really having fun.

Here is a vid i made, a few weeks ago. Endless Eclipse Video PTS

Since this video I have gone back and added quite a bit. You can see from my vid, you have a LOT of space to work with. And the ceiling is way up there.

Here are some pics of things I have added.Endless Eclipse dimension pictures

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by avina View Post
    I was able to play in this one on the PTS. Ended up really having fun.

Here is a vid i made, a few weeks ago. Endless Eclipse Video PTS

Since this video I have gone back and added quite a bit. You can see from my vid, you have a LOT of space to work with. And the ceiling is way up there.

Here are some pics of things I have added.Endless Eclipse dimension pictures
    Nice job on the dim.This is the first one I've seen decorated.I like this one.

+ Reply to Thread