+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ernbrecht

Thread: Argent: The Sourceforge

Default Argent: The Sourceforge

Sourceforges are where the dwarves of old processed the raw, crystalline sourcestone right after they hew it out of the rock and formed it into orbs. When the Defiants developed their more efficient extraction machines, most of these ancient forges were shut down and abandoned. They lie now forgotten, deep under the mountains, until some adventurous miner reopens one of the old digs...

The Sourceforge is my first proper dimension (technically my second, but who counts Sanguine Shore?). It features a medium sized mine/cave complex with a forge (duh) and a couple of more or less hidden extras. Nothing too fancy or spectacular.

As this is supposed to be an underground location, it looks better in the dark. So ideally you should visit at night. You can tell whether it is night or day by checking the lanterns at the doorways behind you and to your left: they only light up at night.

Please post feedback! I know that there are a couple of issues with my built and if I were to do it again, I'd make some significant changes. But I also know that I'm my own harshest critic, so I really would like to know what other people think.

P.S.: Yes, I am aware what the real SourceForge is.
    "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"
    -- Hoban Washburn

I will have to stop by hehe

A couple of screenshots for a quick impression:

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"
    -- Hoban Washburn

+ Reply to Thread