+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Fragasm

Thread: Give us more Ember Isle items

Default Give us more Ember Isle items

I recently purchased the Dormant Core dimension and I wanted to make myself a Kelari village sunken into the Dormant Core, but I noticed, there are very little items from Ember Isle! Could you add more, like wall pieces from the Talos Landing temple, or Atia, so on. I plan on buying myself a REX and getting the dimension items when/if they come. I plan on building myself a travel stone.

What I have now:

Give us more Ember Isle items-2013-07-15_144310.jpg

More on the way when I get my hands on some REX...
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

think you can get some more items from fishing if you haven't tried that yet=o =) hope that helps.=)

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    think you can get some more items from fishing if you haven't tried that yet=o =) hope that helps.=)
    Oh wow I'll look at some of that, thanks!
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

This is the travel stone I build, only cost about 300 credits

Give us more Ember Isle items-2013-07-16_132554.jpg

Give us more Ember Isle items-2013-07-16_132636.jpg

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Great Resources thread above with Rift Dimensions and Dimension Addicts both having great database for fishing items.

I also have "The Depot@Deepwood" Dimension held by my alt Kiwidream with 3 levels of every pre-2.3 item top floor of dormant core is fishing items where you will find lots of Ember Isle yumminess. Make a level 1 char if you don't have a char on Deepwood and come say hi always happy to show people around.

Kiwimidget@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    Great Resources thread above with Rift Dimensions and Dimension Addicts both having great database for fishing items.

I also have "The Depot@Deepwood" Dimension held by my alt Kiwidream with 3 levels of every pre-2.3 item top floor of dormant core is fishing items where you will find lots of Ember Isle yumminess. Make a level 1 char if you don't have a char on Deepwood and come say hi always happy to show people around.

Kiwimidget@Deepwood
    I'll be logging in to check it out soon!

+ Reply to Thread