+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Requests from Devs from a long time builder

Telaran

Default Two Requests from Devs from a long time builder

1. NPCs: Yup got it, a lot of scripting a lot of resources to do. I still hate it (all games this is an issue, not just rift) but I understand the time and cost. That said. Could we get a happy medium and give us statues of guards, children, etc. I know that's a lot of time in the art department, but resource wise should be easier than live NPCs. The monster statues don't work out that well as guards and the frozen guys are well..........frozen.

Why its in the realm of the possible: I noticed in Tempest Bay in some of the dimension shops you already have statue art done of guards.

2. +1s. Can we please separate the guild dimensions from personal dimensions in the weekly and all time counts. The guild dimensions immediately get +1s from their entire guild, regardless of worth. In some cases, they are absolutely worth it, but still get an unfair advantage. I believe they will be looked at more in the contests in general because they are higher up on the list to start.

Argument: They are still done by individuals.
    Counter: Not always, they are group efforts by some, and groups purchase items for the dimension, and most important, they get instant advertising within the guild.

Telaran

Thoughts on ideas?

Rift Disciple

Bit of an argument, most guildies will +1 a guildmates dimension. So I guess being in a guild at all is an advantage.

My own addition to this list would be to remove all +1s when you empty a dimension.

NPCs would be awesome, especially, if we could get them to walk on a specific path, stop somewhere, then keep walking. I'd buy that for a dollar.
    Last edited by Iknoweh; 07-25-2013 at 12:52 PM.

+1s?

what on earthy are yall talking about ?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Iknoweh View Post
    Bit of an argument, most guildies will +1 a guildmates dimension. So I guess being in a guild at all is an advantage.

My own addition to this list would be to remove all +1s when you empty a dimension.

NPCs would be awesome, especially, if we could get them to walk on a specific path, stop somewhere, then keep walking. I'd buy that for a dollar.
    Id buy it for 1,000,000 dollars. Monopoly money of course.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Iknoweh View Post
    I'd buy that for a dollar.
    What can I get fo' fiddy cent?
    No ticky...no laundry!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrkan View Post
    What can I get fo' fiddy cent?
    I am selling +2s for all fiddy cent pieces.

+ Reply to Thread