+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Congrats to the contest winners.

Default Congrats to the contest winners.

Heya all winners and participants!

Elrar has kindly added to the website dimension competition page the winners on each shard (i think) he's still updating it, not sure.

http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...ngs-dimension/

Congrats everyone!
    Class: Mage~~~ Spec: Pyromentalist~~~ Name: Coty (Old IGN: Anirahijni)~~~ Server: Argent Dimension/House: Stone Flask Tavern: level 3~~~ Guild:Eternally Ethereal
    Class: Rogue~~~ Spec: Hunter~~~ Name: Legolena~~~ Server: Argent
    Guides:
    http://tinyurl.com/PatronGuide

Lesson learned, buy votes next time (at least for my shard, all three winners... /sigh)

Congrats to the winners though! Hope they can do something great with the Three Springs dimension
    Last edited by ClericBear; 07-12-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBear View Post
    Lesson learned, buy votes next time (at least for my shard, all three winners... /sigh)
    Which shard you on?
    Class: Mage~~~ Spec: Pyromentalist~~~ Name: Coty (Old IGN: Anirahijni)~~~ Server: Argent Dimension/House: Stone Flask Tavern: level 3~~~ Guild:Eternally Ethereal
    Guides:

Congrats to all! While making my tourist toons I've seen a lot of the NA dims and I must say I'm really happy they included the top 3 Some really awesome dims here and I'm glad I was able to help some of you with votes!

No one on our server bought votes. I am so happy for so many people that won. Well including me LOL. Yay!!

Now I just hope to hear from them sometime in the next millennia. (sp?)
    Dimensions 'used to be' cheaper than sims now I can't afford to buy any real furniture!

I am beside myself. They are previewing some of the winners during their live stream shortly. I am hoping we get our keys before the weekend but it is not looking likely.

Nevermind...I will be patient a little longer. I have plans to draw up anyway!

Congrats to all the worthy winners

Bella
    Last edited by DLPS; 07-12-2013 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KitennKaboodle View Post
    No one on our server bought votes. I am so happy for so many people that won. Well including me LOL. Yay!!

Now I just hope to hear from them sometime in the next millennia. (sp?)
    No vote buying on our server either - all wonderful dimensions beyond the top 3. I only wish those that just missed out had gotten one too (the wonderful Isle on our server comes to mind straight away).

Best

Bella

Gratz to all legit winners. Unfortunately all top 3 on my shard bought votes or used other cheap tactics to get +1's, but I consider 2/3 of the winners (on my shard) still amazing, and they had a decent shot at winning anyway.
    Last edited by xanduin246; 07-12-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anirahijini View Post
    Which shard you on?
    Deepwood. It wasnt much of a contest on this shard, and more of a "who can buy the most votes" You can see who bought votes and who didnt pretty easily...

If you get rid of the vote buyers it was a pretty close contest!

Gratz to all the winners!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Any of the winners got their email yet? I know 3 of us haven't received the email that was sent out..
    Guides:

Rift Disciple

Congrats to the winners as well. I was fortunate to be in the top 3 on my shard and they showed my dimension Dragon's Game by Ararine on the live stream today. I am so happy!!!

Anirahijini
    Any of the winners got their email yet? I know 3 of us haven't received the email that was sent out..

Check your spam folder. I found my e-mail from Trion in my spam folder.

Hopefully they will do more live streams and show some of the other winners. Some of the people who one rally deserve to have their dimension's shown on the live streams.

Soulwalker

Default Happy to be in top 3.

I give all Credit to JucyB and Seonie for the build of my dimension. They did all the hard work and a marvelous job.

Kaladyn of Hailol
    The Tower of Kal

Quote Originally Posted by Chalennaravenmour View Post
    Congrats to the winners as well. I was fortunate to be in the top 3 on my shard and they showed my dimension Dragon's Game by Ararine on the live stream today. I am so happy!!!

Anirahijini

Check your spam folder. I found my e-mail from Trion in my spam folder.

Hopefully they will do more live streams and show some of the other winners. Some of the people who one rally deserve to have their dimension's shown on the live streams.

I have checked everything, I have not received the email 0.o, This is strange, I've messaged Elrar and hopefully he will give me some information xD but as of current, I have no email in my inbox or spambox from Trion
    Guides:

Telaran

should have separated guild dimensions from personal and had two categories and looked at top ten from each.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast