• 5 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By DLPS
  • 1 Post By branix
  • 2 Post By leanah
  • 3 Post By Feendish

Thread: Loving the lawnmower mushrooms

Default Loving the lawnmower mushrooms

As a now regular traveller with an army of alts across all shard, I noticed quite a few folks are still having the dreaded "grass through the floor" problems.

I'm sure experienced dimensionerds will be familiar with Groundrazer, Lawnmower and Herbicidal Mushrooms, but I thought I would bring them up to remind everyone that you don't have to put up with pesky grass again!

Simply put one of these fungal babies down, and the grass is gone!

Bella

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Yes, those mushrooms are great.

I'm still waiting on a Chainsaw Mushroom to eliminate unwanted trees. And a Wrecking Ball Mushroom, to tear down mud huts and other buildings in the middle of my planned construction spaces.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Yes, those mushrooms are great.

I'm still waiting on a Chainsaw Mushroom to eliminate unwanted trees. And a Wrecking Ball Mushroom, to tear down mud huts and other buildings in the middle of my planned construction spaces.
    LOL This post is full of win!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

lol Feendish

And then, if I ask really nicely, the devs might give me "one size smaller butt" mushrooms!

Visited your recent dimension today on alt btw, it is just awesome

Bellarosa
    Laethys

Please let me know when they have a water absorbing mushroom. I love the rain maker but not that the rain goes through structures.
    "Almost single handily keeping the computer gaming industry in the black."

Come visit my dimensions, "Oasis Valley" and "Magic and Mazes" on the Shatterbone Shard. Thanks.

agree! i love rain, but it's so irritating when it rains inside the house. i think it's the same With the snow in kestrel's cry ravine. i would love to make a Winter/Christmas dim there, but snow inside buildings are just annoying

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leanah View Post
    agree! i love rain, but it's so irritating when it rains inside the house. i think it's the same With the snow in kestrel's cry ravine. i would love to make a Winter/Christmas dim there, but snow inside buildings are just annoying
    A fire sky projector will stop the snow. If you stack an air or water sky on top of that, you get some fog, but a blueish/grayish sky and no snow inside.

If you have the space sky projector, it also stops the snow, and you can stack another projector on top of it as well to change the sky back to something not so dark. The only issue with this is that sometimes there are coding surprises, and you may walk in to a fire sky (or space sky, depending on which route you take). Two different people going in at the same time can see two different skies.

It's still not as good as having snow outside and no snow inside, but I can deal with no snow. I can't deal well with snow inside my log cabin, lol.
    Last edited by Feendish; 07-11-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread