Like Tree21Likes
  • 7 Post By Hecateria
  • 2 Post By DLPS
  • 5 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Maddori
  • 2 Post By RubeyDream
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Hecateria

Thread: Video experiences with Kiwi@Riftscene (Anesthetized Guild dimension )

Default Video experiences with Kiwi@Riftscene (Anesthetized Guild dimension )

After 1 week of planning and 2 weeks of hard work on our guild dimension we finaly opened it for the public. On top of our grand opening Kiwi from Dream Dimensions 101 on http://www.riftscene.com/ asked us if she could make a video about it. Offcource we were trilled about that idea and so we set a day and time to guide her thru our renewed guild dimension. It is a 4000 item big Cear Kholum dimension.

Apon entering on the day of the video we were all in a good mood and had alot of fun showing Kiwi around. Realy nice to see someone having so much interest in every little detail of a dimension she realy has a keen eye for it .

Thx again for doing this with us Kiwi

Here under you will see a realy small preview on what can be found in this dimension. Pictures made by Kiwi@Riftscene

The Church:
    Video experiences with Kiwi@Riftscene (Anesthetized Guild dimension )-church.jpg

The Secret Room:
    Video experiences with Kiwi@Riftscene (Anesthetized Guild dimension )-secret-room.jpg

For the full story on this dimension please take a look at the video and story done by Kiwi@Riftscene
    Direct Link to Video On Riftscene

Congratulations on an incredible dimension

Bellarosa

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Oh wow made me blush hardcore, thanks so much was a lot of fun.

I know I am a huge fan of Rubey already but I didn't do this story because of this. I wanted to share your work also Hecataria and give an inside scoop on what it takes to create at this capacity.

You both put so much effort and time in and came out still close friends and supporters of each other. Dimensions built on friendship are the best dimensions of all.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-11-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Very awesome. I love all the amazing machinery and attention to detail. Magnificent work!
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Yes, there was a lot of planning ... first we talked about it, then we put a document together, and worked towards that. This is the documents link (a pdf file): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B77u...it?usp=sharing

Next we started doing the work, as Hecateria and I live on opposite sides of the world, we could work on the dimension 24/7 ... during the "Shift Handovers" LOL ... we'd discuss what the other had done and what there was left to do for the next person, if we were stuck on how to do something we'd bounce off ideas. During the 1-2 hours together we'd work on problematic areas.

As you know we are both keen Toolbox users. The addon caused us no end of grief as as moved towards the 4000 item mark. In fact crashing became "normal" ... if toolbox was open and you tried to move /crash ... so to do some work in toolbox, we'd have to leave and do the work in one of our personal dimensions, save the set, come back to our dimension, open toolbox, print the set out, close toolbox, lay out and select all the items, open toolbox, load the set, close toolbox, move the item into position /sigh

So, finally we finished and here is a picture gallery link: http://imgur.com/a/e76zQ?gallery#0

enjoy our dimension everyone!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

OMG wow, I ran around your Hospital the other day and I figured it took a lot of work and long hours, but to add to this the constant crashes... man, hats off to you two! What an amazing feat! And what an amazing, amazing idea!

I just love all your details. And the thought you put into everything. I asked the other day in the dimensionaddicts@deepwood channel, why there are dogs and other strange creatures in the nursery/pediatrics, and Rubey explained that there are many different species of babies in Telara! I love that!

Super amazing dimension! You thought of everything... vending machines, Helipad, elevators! LOL (wish they would work haha).

I highly recommend a visit to the Hospital, even if you are NOT sick!!

The place is so insanely huge that I know I had to have missed a few things. Absolutely brilliant dimension!

I ran around the hospital for a long time and I'm sure I missed a bunch! I'm not sure if you're supposed to get up on the helipad but I tried and fell through a hole all the way to the bottom floor Very fun place!

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    fell through a hole all the way to the bottom floor Very fun place!
    shhhhh :P that is our secret fast way down :P

Grats on a spectacular dimension! All the planning and hard work you put into it is evident, it's such a fun place to visit and roam through. Very, very well done!

+ Reply to Thread