+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By DLPS
  • 4 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Looks like the top 3 get a key

Default Looks like the top 3 get a key

Just saw this post on a thread I made on General from Elrar

Hey guys,

I'm working to get the post updated today & contact all the winners via the email address listed in the account.

To avoid contention between guild built dimensions & individual ones we've decided to award the key to the TOP 3 dimensions on each shard.

This means we have a little more work to do in order to get everyone their rewards - sorry I didn't provide an update yesterday!

Cheers,
    James

Bella
    Last edited by DLPS; 07-11-2013 at 10:58 AM.

That's actually very generous of Trion.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator

There was always going to be the something more as Trion try something for the first time and those who work hard to support their segments of the game keep in contact and share suggestions as well as your own. Trion continue to have strong support as they keep doing things other developers wouldn't bother to do.

Click for original post from Elrar

Grats to all winners on every shard and every person who loves building dimensions which makes you an instant winner imo :P
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-11-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Telaran

Anyone know when this will hit the store for everyone else?I've been looking for a date and haven't found it

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Anagu View Post
    Anyone know when this will hit the store for everyone else?I've been looking for a date and haven't found it
    They usually announce such things when they livestream the winners or officially hand over keys or something like that Anagu make a little "to do" about it. I'm having flashbacks of Moonshade Pools with Kit & Kumberlin good times indeed.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    They usually announce such things when they livestream the winners or officially hand over keys or something like that Anagu make a little "to do" about it. I'm having flashbacks of Moonshade Pools with Kit & Kumberlin good times indeed.
    Thanks Ana,hoping it will be in the next couple weeks

+ Reply to Thread