Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Warhaul
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Warhaul
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Charlice

Thread: Opacity of arrows and such when editing

Default Opacity of arrows and such when editing

I don't think I'm the only one who can't see a thing if I'm trying to adjust an object that's parallel to the editing arrows. It would be awesome to have an option to change the opacity of these so I can adjust more accurately, it just gets frustrating.
    Anyone else having these problems? or am I just overreacting lol

In other news, I hit the item limit on my dimension "Edge of Insanity" on the Faeblight shard.
    There were some issues with it not showing up publicly but I hope that's fixed now.
    If not then just add Psy as a friend and it should show up.
    I'm not asking for votes just critique! and of course, all RPers are welcome.

Thanks,
    -Psy
    I came for the raids, ended up spending all of my time (and plat) on Dimensions
    Psy 60MageFaeblight
    Mage Class Lead
    <The Remorseless>
    "Hodor."-Hodor

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warhaul View Post
    I don't think I'm the only one who can't see a thing if I'm trying to adjust an object that's parallel to the editing arrows. It would be awesome to have an option to change the opacity of these so I can adjust more accurately, it just gets frustrating.
    Anyone else having these problems? or am I just overreacting lol

In other news, I hit the item limit on my dimension "Edge of Insanity" on the Faeblight shard.
    There were some issues with it not showing up publicly but I hope that's fixed now.
    If not then just add Psy as a friend and it should show up.
    I'm not asking for votes just critique! and of course, all RPers are welcome.

Thanks,
    -Psy
    I'll be sure to check it out now that it's done. Yes, the arrow thing has been an issue for a while, particularly when working with items at minimum size. The best--and about the only--workaround is to lay down a second item like a bedroll or jug, set apart from the first, then select and move both items. This moves your center point and takes the arrows off the item you're trying to see. Not optimal, but it is what it is.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I'll be sure to check it out now that it's done. Yes, the arrow thing has been an issue for a while, particularly when working with items at minimum size. The best--and about the only--workaround is to lay down a second item like a bedroll or jug, set apart from the first, then select and move both items. This moves your center point and takes the arrows off the item you're trying to see. Not optimal, but it is what it is.
    Yeah I'd been selecting an object way off to the side so I could at least see it, the opacity thing would help a lot though!
    let me know what you think of it! I built an Iron Throne lol took a while 200+ swords
    Psy 60MageFaeblight
    Mage Class Lead
    <The Remorseless>
    "Hodor."-Hodor

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warhaul View Post
    Yeah I'd been selecting an object way off to the side so I could at least see it, the opacity thing would help a lot though!
    let me know what you think of it! I built an Iron Throne lol took a while 200+ swords
    Ah, I was just about to post a comment about the throne! It's amazing, and worth a pic, so you ought to post one! I like what you did with the whole place, even though I will confess to a bias toward Edge of Infinity in the first place and black marble in the second. A pic of the band's setup would be good, too.

There does seem to be an infestation in your garden room, however.
    Last edited by Feendish; 07-11-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Ah, I was just about to post a comment about the throne! It's amazing, and worth a pic, so you ought to post one! I like what you did with the whole place, even though I will confess to a bias toward Edge of Infinity in the first place and black marble in the second. A pic of the band's setup would be good, too.

There does seem to be an infestation in your garden room, however.
    Lol yeah, those damn bees.
    I have 3 empty rooms though, ran out of space before I could fill them and the throne room is a bit empty. I don't know if they'll ever add a 6th item limit slot, I could try thinning some things out I guess.
    I'll try to take pictures and upload them here!
    Psy 60MageFaeblight
    Mage Class Lead
    <The Remorseless>
    "Hodor."-Hodor

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Lol your signature made me laugh so hard...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-11-2013 at 11:42 AM.

I got soooo lost running around in there. Amazing place!

I'm still using Myl's trick for this.

Drop an item further away from what you're actually trying to adjust, and include the dropped item in the *shift click.
    The arrow is further away then.

Hope that makes sense.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread