+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing in Dimensions, more interactive stuff, dimensions active to the world

Default Fishing in Dimensions, more interactive stuff, dimensions active to the world

I was thinking about making a fishing port but we cant fish in our dimensions. We need fishing and other interactive characters to the dimensions. These could really spruce up the dimensions. Another idea is to create another entire continent where active dimensions are located making it one big community. Creatively separating the dimensions and it hads a whole new meaning to people visiting your dimension cause they may have to walk by. I would say this one needs to be done quicker than the others since there is so few dimension types but make it sandbox like. That would mean basically making a couple very large continents. Designate what type of dimension goes in each slot and each person buys a slot and new slots become available other people can buy in. When a person buys in that money goes to guild bank. We could even use current continents by adding on to those continents.

So needed is:
    Fishing in dimensions
    More interactive characters
    Making dimensions active to the world

I wish I could fish in my dimension! I was thinking about that the first time I started building in it. What is the point of having all the fishing traps, nets, boat, and even a fishing pole for decor if you can't fish! I understand the sentiment with wanting us to be out in the world & not buried in our dimensions. But I wannnnnna feeeeeeshs stuffs!

Shadowlander

Fishing would be a great addition! It would at least give us something to do in our dimension after it is complete.

the main problem I would see with this is bots could potentially hide.
    but, they could have a form of fishing that doesn't give you any items.

what if they implemented a fishing contest?
    they could have some npc/billboard item you could use that keeps score of the biggest fish caught or something along those lines.

I agree with being able to fish in dimensions, but not for the regular fish you would find in that zone. Even if all we could fish up was grey loot (like in Tempest Bay) just being able to roleplay it or take screenies would be awesome. This is actually one of the first things I suggested after playing with dimensions in SL Beta and I still would love to see this feature!

+ Reply to Thread