+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Dimension Transfer ?

Default Dimension Transfer ?

Hello,
    Please except my humble apologies if there is a thread on this topic..I have not found it...

I would very much like to transfer to a PVE-RP server...My question is:
    Does my dimensions transfer with me - will they be packed up and I will have to start over again or will they be just the way I have designed them?

Thank You All in advance for your help.

Your dimension will go with you, completely intact, just as it is on your current server.

"Thank You Treble" (much appreciated)

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Now that we can have multiple dimenions on our toons, I wish it were possible to transfer a dimension from one toon to another toon on the same account.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I do it all the time. If you dont care about plus ones you can use toolbox save your dim. (remember sets of 200 so it doesn't crash and log out al the way in case it does)) Reload it to the toon you want it on.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Sweet! I have avoided the dimension addon but I just might have to make an exception so I can transfer some dimensions. Thanks, Kitasia!!!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread