+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jump puzzles testers!

Soulwalker

Default Jump puzzles testers!

Hi there. I took it upon myself to make a jump puzzle in my dimension. And after a few hours i am now done with the first part. But i need people to test the jumps! So all i ask if that you test some jump and write back to me here if you find any that cant be gaps that cant be jumped.

Right now i have shortcuts to test everything out but when i am done with testing i shall block all shortcuts and if there is intrest hold speed run event with prizes!

Go search for "Jump Puzzle" made by my main: Tossewa. If you find anything Pm me here, write in the post or whisper me online! Also star the dimension if you like it

I'll add some screenshots down here if you want to preview right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mRandy View Post
    Hi there. I took it upon myself to make a jump puzzle in my dimension. And after a few hours i am now done with the first part. But i need people to test the jumps! So all i ask if that you test some jump and write back to me here if you find any that cant be gaps that cant be jumped.

Right now i have shortcuts to test everything out but when i am done with testing i shall block all shortcuts and if there is intrest hold speed run event with prizes!

Go search for "Jump Puzzle" made by my main: Tossewa. If you find anything Pm me here, write in the post or whisper me online! Also star the dimension if you like it

I'll add some screenshots down here if you want to preview right now.

I can test but I need to know the server
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Soulwalker

Oh yes its on Volan.

+ Reply to Thread