• 3 Post By Milyssa
  • 1 Post By Maddori
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx

Thread: Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol

Ascendant

Default Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol

HI and LONG time no see everyone.
    I miss not being in dimension chat, but since it's started on deepwood, and deepwood is now cluster 2, I'm making do with building.

My latest project is finally finished. As soon as the mossy rocks came out as a building block, I knew I wanted to build a castle. And then the blue loyalty pack came and included all the vigil items - yep... a guardian castle. So that's exactly what I built.

Here are some pictures from a distance.

Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-sunrise.jpgCastle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-general-dock.jpgCastle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-birds-eye.jpg

As an unexpected visitor, or a esteemed guest, you would be invited to cross through the lower gardens, stroll the upper promenade, and finally make your way to the grand doorway.

Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-lower-garden.jpgCastle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-upper-promenad.jpgCastle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-entrance-kings.jpg

But you're not just any guest.... you have been given full access. Enter through the armory and see how the castle keeps prepared against Defiant attack.

Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-thedore.jpg

Once inside the castle walls, you can visit the vigil chapel for a quiet moment and prayer with the castles own protective source stone, or climb the tower to its highest point and meditate in Tavril's garden. (Also located off the primary tower are the chamber rooms and baths - not accessible to guests)

Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-altar-room.jpgCastle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-tavril.jpg

The main floor hosts the center of commerce for the castle, as well as the grand entry room, where the staircase would bring visitors who enter via the main door.

Castle of the Guardian Ascended - Hailol-bahralt.jpg

Climbing the taller tower you will find the study of Thontic and the relaxation area.

Please be welcome to the castle. Even Defiant can be called friends, if they keep war from their minds as they visit.

I love the layout! Will try to come get a closer look, if I can stop lagging long enough to see it =)
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Holy crap nice. Oh ya you can still see dim chat no matter what cluster your on .
    Last edited by Kitasia; 07-08-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Really incredible dimension! Shoreward Island is one of my favorite dims, and what you did with it is absolutely amazing!

And my Defiant behaved while wandering around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    Really incredible dimension! Shoreward Island is one of my favorite dims, and what you did with it is absolutely amazing!

And my Defiant behaved while wandering around.
    LOL finally, a dimension where you actually behave in!

@ Milyssa

OMG that looks AMAZING!!

I LOVE castles (yea, yea, I guess even Guardian ones...) I can't wait to check that out in person!

I wondered what happened to you. but, but, you're supposed to be on Fae!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Beautiful dimension. Excellent work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Beautiful Dimension!

I came for a visit last night, and just loved it! I wish you were still on Faeblight so I could give it the +1 it certainly deserves....alas I only have a little level one tourist on Hailol. So I had to at least come here to say "well done!"
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Ascendant

All my characters were/are srill on fae but the lag drove me crazy so I made an alt on hailol. Ill be back soon

+ Reply to Thread