Like Tree12Likes
  • 7 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Maddori
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Indicam

Thread: "Mind the Gap!!!" Urban themed dimension on Argent

Default "Mind the Gap!!!" Urban themed dimension on Argent

One night I was kind of bored and thought it might be fun to make a subway station. Before long I near bankrupted myself, spending all those many months of dailies/dungeons on building a small slice of a town based on a generic London street. I still need to place a few more decorative items to make things look a little more untidy but I think I am happy with the overall result. Here are some screenshots. Will likely post a video when more awake and all the little details are finalised.
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

The minute I saw you post that on the contest thread, I was blown away. And even so it was late and I had to go to bed, I had to log back into Rift and hop on Argent to check out your dim.

This... this is beyond amazing! What great idea to re-create a modern, urban setting! And the details are fantastic! I particularly loved the Kebab shop and the graffiti on the wall and the construction site! The church is also very impressive!

Would be cool if you could open up the church! ;)

Awesome dimension - it blew my mind!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-08-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Wonderfully done. Guess I need to make another EU trip.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    Wonderfully done. Guess I need to make another EU trip.
    Oh yes, do! It's well worth the visit, Maddori!

Wow that's brilliant, absolutely love it!
    Shiadra, Shiasha, Facemoth, and Fimhira
    <Wandering Idiot>
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Bandit Hideout and Silverwood Playground

These pictures are amazing! Fabulous idea and looks like a very well realized concept. I'll be over tonight to visit!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Hi and sorry for the very delayed response. have been caught up a lot both in game trying to regain plat and in real life. Anyways, thank you for the nice comments. As for opening the church, if item limit allowed I would love to do so, as things stand though to do that would require sacrificing some of the details. If we eventually get a tier 6 upgrade it will be done as priority, complete with dingy crypt

Anyhow, I have finally gotten to a stage where I have less than 100 items left, and likely will just chuck a few bits in there as and when so there is constant changes over time so here is a video walkthrough Apologies for jittery camera at times, mouse was playing up.
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

+ Reply to Thread