+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has there been discussion of Trade Skill use in Dimensions?

Rift Disciple

Default Has there been discussion of Trade Skill use in Dimensions?

I can't help but think that Dimensions are great places to put alternative crafting hubs. Put in a forge, etc and craft away!

I crafting resource VAULT would also be awesome! Especially now that one character can learn all crafts. The extra storage is needed.

Has this been brought up before? Don't see any posts as I meander through the forums.

Was brought up last Friday on the livestream.

Basically where Trion stands on this is that while it would be cool they don't want to make it so everyone just hangs out in their dimensions and the cities become empty.

So I wouldn't count on it being put in anytime soon.

It has definitely made our wishlists before, but I don't think this topic has ever actually had it's own thread. I would love the crafting benches/labs/etc. even if they were just for appearance. It's my understanding that Trion wants to keep the main cities well populated so there are some things they want to keep only there to try to draw us out of our houses lol. From what I've read though it seems that there aren't quite enough things to draw people into them unless it is their addiction. A lot of people that aren't into building, tinkering and creating tend to ask us "what's the point of dimensions?" and often our answer is because it's what we enjoy! Nothing wrong with that but it would be nice if we had more reasons for people to be drawn into our dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread