+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Trezesc
  • 1 Post By Trezesc

Thread: Jump Slide Maze Race 4:00pm AEST (8th) / 11:00pm PDT (7th)

Soulwalker

Default Jump Slide Maze Race 4:00pm AEST (8th) / 11:00pm PDT (7th)

A few weeks ago I returned to rift and discovered dimensions, since then coupled with a few experts its all I have been doing, its great!

Any who Inspire and I have been creating a new race map over the last week and a half and its finally finished and what better way to debut than a race!

It will start with a jumping course followed by a sweet slide into a maze (with a twist ) followed by a puzzle (think before you jump) and finishes in a decked out winners room!

We havn't been back for long so we have built with what we have made along the way and are offering pizes: 1st place - 200plat
    2nd place - 100plat
    3rd place - Deeps' lock box (blue quality) + key

Anyone can compete , you don't need a mount or any movement increase. It is on Laethys the oceanic server , look up Athyes or 'jump slide maze party'. The race will be at 4:00pm AEST (8th) / 11:00pm PDT (7th). Map will become visible in the list at 3:50pm AEST.

The whole course is possible, even if it seems hard in places, otherwise where is the challenge and fun!

p.s. The house after the maze isn't the end.

Soulwalker

See you there in 90 mins!

Soulwalker

Don't really care about +1's, didn't even know there was a dimension contest until I came to post this, its just for fun so jump on a lvl 1 if you are from a different server and give it a shot. I might consider transferring a character to your server to give you the prize if you win.

+ Reply to Thread