+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Recommended Dimensons

Default Recommended Dimensons

At one time, we had a thread going about dimensions we saw and would recommend. Now, it must have fallen to the bottom of the forums. lol

So, I made a new one, because this dimension made me smile and feel like a little kid.

Server: Zaviel
    Dimension Toymaker Lodge
    Owner: Tofnaar

It's a simple log cabin in the snowy woods, BUT OMG the toys, the various toys this person created is truly a sight to see! Very creative and imaginative! So, check it out, when you get a minute. I'm sure it will make you smile as well and give you this "christmasy" feeling.

Another one that's a must see and I'm sure many of you have seen it already. I can't believe I waited so long to check it out!

Dimension: That's not a moon - it's a small dwarf
    Owner: Ancient Shadow Guild

HOLY Darth Vader! Amazing, amazing Star Wars build! I especially love the scene on Tatooine, where Anakin is racing for his freedom.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-07-2013 at 06:35 AM.

I agree it is super cute
    Dimensions 'used to be' cheaper than sims now I can't afford to buy any real furniture!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    At one time, we had a thread going about dimensions we saw and would recommend. Now, it must have fallen to the bottom of the forums. lol

So, I made a new one, because this dimension made me smile and feel like a little kid.

Dimension Toymaker Lodge
    Owner: Tofnaar

It's a simple log cabin in the snowy woods, BUT OMG the toys, the various toys this person created is truly a sight to see! Very creative and imaginative! So, check it out, when you get a minute. I'm sure it will make you smile as well and give you this "christmasy" feeling.

Another one that's a must see and I'm sure many of you have seen it already. I can't believe I waited so long to check it out!

Dimension: That's not a moon - it's a small dwarf
    Owner: Ancient Shadow Guild

HOLY Darth Vader! Amazing, amazing Star Wars build! I especially love the scene on Tatooine, where Anakin is racing for his freedom.
    Yes! I absolutely love this dimension. Every time one of these threads pops up, I think about suggesting it, but somewhere along the way forget to do so. Thanks for a great suggestion.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

i saw a dim today that made me smile it's called curiouser and curiouser, and it's on NA shard faeblight. it has a Alice in Wonderland theme and i loved it. go check it out

There are two starter dimensions on Faeblight that are really amazing: Hermit's Canyon and Up North.

Both completely transform the environment and are superbly executed. I expect someday the unknown owner will step forward as either someone we already know or someone we all want to know.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

they are both amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by leanah View Post
    i saw a dim today that made me smile it's called curiouser and curiouser, and it's on NA shard faeblight. it has a Alice in Wonderland theme and i loved it. go check it out
    Just visited this dim. Thanks so much for this rec! I was not very fond of the Hailol dimension, but what this person did is really wonderful. Very well done and so much attention to detail. The owner's name is Riddle. Excellent work, thank you for creating this dimension!

Haven't been able to hop shards much lately. Anyone got any others they would like to add?

*subtle bump
    Lils@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Some favorites:

Anything by Valzen or her alts, now on Greybriar.

Guildmaster's Summit, Faeblight. I believe it was a commission by Linketh from the structure, but not enough to say for certain.

The Hermit's Canyon and Up North, also on Faeblight, and already mentioned in this thread.

Gibrael's (spelling?) Unfinished Ice Castle, Greybriar. Also his Shoreward Island dimension.

The Toymaker's Lodge, also already mentioned, and I'm glad that Agrona hunted up the shard it has currently relocated to.

Anything by Dragondancer or her legion of alts.

Stargate, on Greybriar, for the bowling alley.

Snezlova's Motorworks, Wolfsbane, for the amazing trike. OMG, the trike!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Some favorites:

Anything by Valzen or her alts, now on Greybriar.

Guildmaster's Summit, Faeblight. I believe it was a commission by Linketh from the structure, but not enough to say for certain.

The Hermit's Canyon and Up North, also on Faeblight, and already mentioned in this thread.

Gibrael's (spelling?) Unfinished Ice Castle, Greybriar. Also his Shoreward Island dimension.

The Toymaker's Lodge, also already mentioned, and I'm glad that Agrona hunted up the shard it has currently relocated to.

Anything by Dragondancer or her legion of alts.

Stargate, on Greybriar, for the bowling alley.

Snezlova's Motorworks, Wolfsbane, for the amazing trike. OMG, the trike!
    Oh, all those are great!

I haven't seen the Guildmaser's summit or Snezlova's Motorworks. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Lils@Greybriar

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    There are two starter dimensions on Faeblight that are really amazing: Hermit's Canyon and Up North.

Both completely transform the environment and are superbly executed. I expect someday the unknown owner will step forward as either someone we already know or someone we all want to know.

*shy wave* Hello everyone. Long-time lurker here. Up North and Hermit's Canyon are my dimensions, made on my alts Syandris and Runetha. I'm so happy to know that people have enjoyed visiting them! And Jaedor, you made me blush! Thank you!

I'd like to recommend the Verdant Court on Faeblight. The owner turned the vast area of Dormant Core into a wooded wonderland. You can follow the different pathways and see scenic views along the way. I want to live in this dimension!

Cedrica the Wanderer, Faeblight
    My Dimensions:
    Up North, The Hermit's Canyon, The Wanderwood, Firebloom Marsh, Haunted Hayride, Thontic's Hollow

All these are very nice. I enjoyed visiting them.
    I would like to recommend "Moonshade Manor" by Boviillia on Greybriar. I enjoy all their other dimensions as well.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica View Post
    *shy wave* Hello everyone. Long-time lurker here. Up North and Hermit's Canyon are my dimensions, made on my alts Syandris and Runetha. I'm so happy to know that people have enjoyed visiting them! And Jaedor, you made me blush! Thank you!

I'd like to recommend the Verdant Court on Faeblight. The owner turned the vast area of Dormant Core into a wooded wonderland. You can follow the different pathways and see scenic views along the way. I want to live in this dimension!

My Dimensions:
    Up North, The Hermit's Canyon, The Wanderwood, Firebloom Marsh, Haunted Hayride, Thontic's Hollow
    No need to be shy! *Busily writes down the names of the rest of your dimensions so I can go look at them after work!* Jaedor stumbled on them, she showed them to me: it sounded a lot like, "You have to see these dimensions!" The work especially in the starter dimensions was amazing, so incredibly transformed, and keeping a coherent theme throughout. I can't recommend these two enough.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by benthalo View Post
    All these are very nice. I enjoyed visiting them.
    I would like to recommend "Moonshade Manor" by Boviillia on Greybriar. I enjoy all their other dimensions as well.
    I haven't seen Bovi (I'm not good enough at spelling to add all the I's and L's) make anything that hasn't been very good.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica View Post

My Dimensions:
    Awesome! You have no idea how delighted I am that we have another very talented dimensioneer in our midst.

Welcome to our little slice of heaven in the Rift community and please keep us posted on your future builds!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast