+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Akhor

Thread: NPC's in dimensions

Default NPC's in dimensions

I have noticed some dimensions have npc's called "dimension visitor". Is that something from the past that is no longer an option to have?

Thanks

Bella

I believe you get that after completing the Dimension achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    I have noticed some dimensions have npc's called "dimension visitor". Is that something from the past that is no longer an option to have?

Thanks

Bella
    Yep its the after doing the horrible grinde that is the dimension acheavements. Place 100 of this, then 1000, then 5000 and just when you think, thank god. Do the same in a guild dimension, and friends dim. I wanted to cry by the end of it.

Theres the other npc, from the vase you get in the orginal dimension quest. Though most folk will have handed the quest in to finish that one. And theres the bar npc from lucky coins.
    Zaviel - East Telaran Company
    Dims. Braigh Mharr town, winter wonderland, Village and airship goliath.

I was able to complete the achievement over a few days before July 3rd. I really wanted a school teacher for my villa

NPC's in dimensions-2013-07-02_213536.jpg

A few tips for completing the achievement faster: 1) add yourself to your friends list, that way when you do the 5000 in your own dim you're completing two at once; 2) get a stack of 100 of the same item (I used red books after the blocks/plants/trees were done) so that you can use ctrl+D to place them faster; 3) shift+click to select items from your item list and pick them up all at once.

Hope this helps!

Telaran

When I got mine it said I was the first on the server on my shard to get it, but I could not find the server first achievement on the achievement list. Is it just an announcement on chat only?

[QUOTE=Akhor;4366600

A few tips for completing the achievement faster: 1) add yourself to your friends list, that way when you do the 5000 in your own dim you're completing two at once; 2) get a stack of 100 of the same item (I used red books after the blocks/plants/trees were done) so that you can use ctrl+D to place them faster; 3) shift+click to select items from your item list and pick them up all at once.

Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Oh god, i was i knew about the 1st when i did it. I nearly cried when i realised i had to do the 5000 on two more dims.
    Zaviel - East Telaran Company
    Dims. Braigh Mharr town, winter wonderland, Village and airship goliath.

+ Reply to Thread