Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Serathe
  • 2 Post By Serathe
  • 2 Post By Serathe

Thread: Argent - Sera's house by the lake

Rift Chaser

Default Argent - Sera's house by the lake

Hi all,

I just finished building my first serious dimension after trying out some things. Well finished is a big word, as i think it will never be fully finished. Still lot of decorating to do and maybe add a 3th building. Ran out of funds (as i am saving for the 130% mount as well), I am a relative new player, came in a month before f2p. So not much time yet to have gathered lots of plat.

It might not rank up with the top dimensions, but for a first serious try I am pretty happy with what I have so far and i would love to share it with you all. I Bought some credits to fuel my dimension drive and buy moonshade pools. I am on the Argent server. Which is the dimension I would like to invite you to visit. It's called "Sera's house by the lake".

On the second level you will find a cave which IC-ly houses my satyr buddy Darian (I am a cleric shaman/justicar/druid). It's still pretty undecorated on the inside. But my satyr just moved in so that makes sence i guess ;). And a level higher, let the torches guide your way up , you will find Serathe's home. That one is fully decorated. Don't expect to find wine in the storage room underneath the stairs. Darian drank it all, the keg is empty.

I still plan to add a farm and some more small structures in time. So it will be an ongoing proces.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can welcome you at my little residence.

Sera
    Last edited by Serathe; 07-06-2013 at 02:33 AM.

I think its wonderful. Very nice for a first try. Now I expect you to get into object morphing (where an item is made of several items to make something new) as I am sure your Satyr would love a cuddly toy.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Minudra View Post
    I think its wonderful. Very nice for a first try. Now I expect you to get into object morphing (where an item is made of several items to make something new) as I am sure your Satyr would love a cuddly toy.
    haha... challenge accepted. I will try and give Darian a satyr worthy stuffed toy to cuddle up against this weekend.

Rift Chaser

As promised. A cuddly toy for Darian and my first object morphing. It can be found on the top floor of the cave.

Last edited by Serathe; 07-07-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serathe View Post
    As promised. A cuddly toy for Darian and my first object morphing. It can be found on the top floor of the cave.

Very nice! Wish I could give more than +1

Rift Chaser

Default Dimension renamed

Hi all,

In case anyone wants to visit my dimension on Argent. I renamed the dimension to "Sera's village by the lakes" as new buildings keep popping up and I upgraded to a small village ;)

Wow your dimension is cool. (also I like your name :3)

Ill have to visit.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Serathe View Post
    Hi all,

In case anyone wants to visit my dimension on Argent. I renamed the dimension to "Sera's village by the lakes" as new buildings keep popping up and I upgraded to a small village ;)
    Thanks for the compliment. I am having a blast with this dimensioneering. It leaves me broke pretty much 24/7 in game ^^ (it's worth it ), and distracts me from leveling, but man is it fun.

@Kitasia (and any others interested): please do visit. If you see me online don't hesitate to whisper for a guided tour, IC or OOC if you would like that. Or browse at your leisure, all doors are open, and the little village is friendly to strangers,
    Last edited by Serathe; 07-15-2013 at 05:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread