+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: It's Finally Live! Dream Dimensions 101 The Light in the Dark

Default It's Finally Live! Dream Dimensions 101 The Light in the Dark

After weeks of scheduling conflicts, RL interference, big changes for Kiwi, and the THIRD recording, the article and video about my lighthouse is finally public!

http://www.riftscene.com/dimensions/...ark-faeblight/

Originally filmed on June 11th and slated for RDD as a beacon of hope for builders post 2.3, plans change, roads twist, and we eventually reach our journey's destination.

Thanks for your perseverance and determination to bring this to life Kiwi! Good luck and may sweet winds fill your sails as you transition to RiftScene!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you for your patience and awesomeness Mz Dorfwithyummymaceofolalala! Always a blast!

Telaran

Looks amazing.

P.S. You're the lady of lamp morphing.

This is gorgeous! Love the patterns and lighting. Very well done =)

PS. I miss you being a Kelari ;p
    Last edited by Maddori; 07-05-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Glad ya'll like my lamps and the lighting I spend hours doing and re-doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    PS. I miss you being a Kelari ;p
    I missed it too. ;) But now that I'm a dwarf I can have breakfast every hour.

Wow . . . (bows) we're not worthy.

I'm super impressed. I watched the whole video and I can't believe you were ever afraid to build structures. You are a natural. The structures and the lamps, I agree you are truly the queen of lamp morphing.

Wonderful dimension!
    Tree House Retreat - Wolfsbane - Svieta

That lighthouse is absolutely gorgeous! You just may convert me to toolbox yet lol

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    That lighthouse is absolutely gorgeous! You just may convert me to toolbox yet lol
    Lol I say that to Rubey all the time but ALAS... & Lils what's a Kelari? Ohhhhhhh

Aw! Thank you all so much!

I did learn a great deal about how to put buildings together, now I have to go back to my older dims and apply that. I think the difference between the lightkeeper's cottage and the house in Cherry Breeze Estate are pretty evident.

Toolbox is like any other tool, it can make some things easier when you know how to use it. Trion didn't give us rulers and protractors, they gave us LUA commands to retrieve and manipulate the values of items and that's essentially what toolbox does.

Guen, I love your avatar. I have issues. I think the actor looks better in his dwarf make-up. Hiding the rest of his face with a beard just made his eyes seem a lot more intense. Or maybe I just like beards, I thought Man of Steel looked better scruffy too.

Wait! Why have I not heard of your Lighthouse dim, Treble!?? Just watched the video and OMG it's amazing! I LOVE lighthouses and you did a wonderful job building one. I also love all your morphs in your cozy cottage!

I'm so coming over tonight!

Oh and sorry Kiwi, but did have to giggle a bit, when you fell of the stairs... over and over LOL ;)
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-08-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Everybody that I've seen in there has fallen. Including myself.

Maybe I should have had a contest.

I LOVE this! I love the view to the house below and I'm going to steal your reclining chair idea.

Maybe I should have had a contest.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Oh and sorry Kiwi, but did have to giggle a bit, when you fell of the stairs... over and over LOL ;)
    Lol don't worry i do too Im running around our jump puzzle trying to get use to having no UI on and climbing spaces

It's too late! Izy already climbed up without falling, then Aithys and Arryn did as well. Maybe it's a guy thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, RL interference, big changes for Kiwi, and the THIRD recording, the article and video about my lighthouse is finally public!

http://www.riftscene.com/dimensions/...ark-faeblight/

Originally filmed on June 11th and slated for RDD as a beacon of hope for builders post 2.3, plans change, roads twist, and we eventually reach our journey's destination.

Thanks for your perseverance and determination to bring this to life Kiwi! Good luck and may sweet winds fill your sails as you transition to RiftScene!
    watched 10 seconds into the video, got bored and closed it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast