+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving the Failed Engineer

Default Moving the Failed Engineer

Just a quick question. I have now designed a little science station in my observatory - the perfect place for the failed engineer to live! Unfortunately big Bella has handed in the original quest. Her little alt sister however has not, but when I try to place the Amphora down it says I cannot as I don't own the dimensions.

I thought your alts could place him in your own dimensions. Can anyone assist please? I have seen some dimensions with him placed in multiple places, so I must be missing something.

Bellarosa
    Laethys

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    Just a quick question. I have now designed a little science station in my observatory - the perfect place for the failed engineer to live! Unfortunately big Bella has handed in the original quest. Her little alt sister however has not, but when I try to place the Amphora down it says I cannot as I don't own the dimensions.

I thought your alts could place him in your own dimensions. Can anyone assist please? I have seen some dimensions with him placed in multiple places, so I must be missing something.

Bellarosa
    Laethys
    I believe Trion made the item soulbound. When you see multiple in a dimension, they were placed there before the change. I think, anyway.

Ah yes, indeed it is.

Such a shame

Thank you for letting me know!

Bella

+ Reply to Thread