+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Garden Temple and Bar

Default The Garden Temple and Bar

I mentioned in another thread that I am entering the contest, this is my little bit of self promotion. :3
    My Dimension is called The Garden Temple and Bar. I've used the past few days to focus hard on my dimension, and now it's ready for people to look at!

It has water features, flowers, quiet sitting areas, space for socialization at the bar, or a quiet discussion on the library. The morning is a perfect time to visit if you want to see the light shining through the stained glass.<3
    The walkways are very walkable, but I wouldn't suggest fast mounts if you're going to go up to the balconies, you'll have a better time running (I hope that's not a deal breaker :x)
    I like to think this dimension is good for explorers, as I've tried to put things everywhere for people to see.

If you happen to be passing through, please check it out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed .
    If it's worthy, please give a +1.

I would love feedback from anyone willing to give it!
    Thank you and good luck to everyone competing!

/scurries away

xombii-wolfsbane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_223710.jpg   The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_224357.jpg   The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_224304.jpg   The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_224610.jpg   The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_223758.jpg  

The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_223400.jpg   The Garden Temple and Bar-2013-07-04_224016.jpg  
    Last edited by xombii; 07-04-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Soulwalker

Default These pics don't do your dimension justice.

Checked out this dimension & it is very cool. Love the added pools, & the second story patio with bar. So much to check out here, & some hidden surprises to find as well!

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhan View Post
    Checked out this dimension & it is very cool. Love the added pools, & the second story patio with bar. So much to check out here, & some hidden surprises to find as well!

Thanks for sharing.
    Thank so much for checking it out! I hope to make it even better in the future.

+ Reply to Thread