+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Adding an official dimension chat Chan

Default Adding an official dimension chat Chan

While I once in a great while post a little thing to invite people to see my dimension I have been getting hit with the common and lame "-1 for spam" mean while the same people will post the same message for looking for group or even buying a certain item in the 49-59 chat. It seems there is a lot of haters for Dimension people who are trying to get their name out there for people to see their work.

Honestly I think the RIFT team should add an official dimension chat Chan, at least that could be one area that we could all post in during our game play and those who do not want to see it can turn it off. I just find it funny that its wrong for me to post in any of the chats while others are doing the samething only for buying items (outside of trade) or looking for groups... heaven forbid a Dimension is mentioned...

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lillywaters View Post
    While I once in a great while post a little thing to invite people to see my dimension I have been getting hit with the common and lame "-1 for spam" mean while the same people will post the same message for looking for group or even buying a certain item in the 49-59 chat. It seems there is a lot of haters for Dimension people who are trying to get their name out there for people to see their work.

Honestly I think the RIFT team should add an official dimension chat Chan, at least that could be one area that we could all post in during our game play and those who do not want to see it can turn it off. I just find it funny that its wrong for me to post in any of the chats while others are doing the samething only for buying items (outside of trade) or looking for groups... heaven forbid a Dimension is mentioned...

You could join /DimensionAddicts@Deepwood.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread