Sooo Trion, ole buddy ole pal, When are we (the dimension's finest) going to be given at our disposal Tiles that reflect the ground cover in the dimension's you offer for us to purchase? We have and tyvm, tiles for metal, wood of different types and color, stone of various types (oh and we need white marble) but NO tiles that look like the GROUND or AREA that we will be building on in the dimensions you provide for us. Why do we need these???? Because there isn't a whole lot of Flat areas for us to build on. Ok no problamo, just keep stuff lvl and add to the bottom...Ahhhh-no, not the best of fix's. That turns into a cover up...and a waist of item count to be used up. Please give us tiles for the Dimension's you have for us that reflect the ground cover of that dimension. I for one would have no problem paying for it in just credits...you know, Game Store Money. How nice would it be to have a sand tile for the Faen's Retreat area? And sence I'm bugging ya...How about some Round and Oval tiles.... of all the types...these are much needed in the dim's buildings where the floors are concerned...again like Faen's Retreat floor. thank you and I hope this gets some drive behind it...Qteee, Wolfsbane, "We Play Rift", lvl60 Rogue Ranger...a.k.a. Proclivity (from other games)...